• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Sat 24th Jan 04 - QBH - Armin Van Burren 6 hour set!

bubsta

Bluelighter
DJs: Armin Van Buuren (6 hour set), Mark James, Jason Midro, Ajax, Scott Alert, Justin Kase, Compound, Steve Strangis, Master Kaos

Tickets on sale now on ITM & usual outlets. $44/inc bf

ArminA2.jpg

www.futureentertainment.com.au

Other Tour Dates:
Sydney - Friday Jan 23
Perth - Sunday Jan 25
Melbourne - Saturday Jan 24
Brisbane - Friday Jan 30
Auck NZ - Saturday Jan 31

Last edited:
Armin is God....

Need I say anymore?

:)

but...Midro........
ick...

OH MY FUCKING GOD...... =D

I think i am gonna faint......i knew he was comin and there would be other dj's there too but damn!!!!!!!!! 6 HOURS!!! My God no way am I missing this......shit I can't wait.....tix on sale now on ITM???? Brilliant, i'm in :D

HOT DAMN I SAID!!!!!!!! =D=D=D

Dvah, agreed on the Midro comment....wtf?! I think he just got in there cause he makes the decisions (well some of them)...Should put Steve Strangis of Scott Alert in the Main Room instead...they fit the feel better.....Strangis especially (his set was brilliant at GK)....

Midro = Tool with Large Head

lmao midro classic close! what happened to a classic scott alert close? anyways i wont be there, rainbow serpent for me!

hmm, i *swear* i already posted in this thread. that's just a little unusual. methinks perhaps i should get my brain checked.

anyway, there's NO FUCKING WAY I'M MISSING THIS.

armin = god;
me = there.

bdo should be an interesting kinda day (the very next) if i choose to attend :|

I was thikning the same re: BDO + AvB, but now i am ditching BDO in favour of Aphex Twin sideshow...yay...raving fun AND sleep =D

OMG!

After only catching the last 20 mins at TT this year i have needed to get some more AVB through my system...i don't care if i have to go this one alone....

there.

^^ no need to go alone...many other BLers will be joining you....his set @ TT was fucking brilliant.....amazing to say the least....dropped so many great tracks and was so happy to be there/was havin a mad time!

This will rock! :D

Boo... this event could easily fill 3 QBH's. I smell a sardine can. Which sucks, cos I actually quite like QBH. It just gets quite hellish when it's overpacked. :(

That said, this just so happens to fall in the middle of my leave from work, and no doubt most of my friends will probably be going. Interesting.....

Nah, I'll be the one that all the well informed khandied up kids are pointing at and calling an undercover... ;)

Pleo....might I be blessed with your company once again?
:)

I was torn between this and RS...But who am I kidding?
As if I could miss AVB doing a 6 hour set!

And I agree, Strangis would most definitely be a better choice to follow AVB rather than Midro. Midro is done with, old news, where as Steve is definitely up and coming and in my opinion Melbs best trance DJ right now.

Babydoc: Looking forward to partying with you and Mr babydoc yet again :)

just bought my ticket....no way future are gonna screw me this time into not seeing him by locking the doors *muhahah* but they will oversell it tho...bastards :p

Armin Van Buuren is, IMO, the undisputed god of Trance music.

Yet I fear, that in the tradition of many other QBH parties, there will be way too many people there, and no one will be able to dance.:X

I agree with the overcrowding... but I am sure I will have a good time anyway. *hugs tickets*

I am fuckin worried by these 'too crowded' comments :( I've never been to QBH, so am not sure what to expect.....i wanna have at least a bit of space if it's 6 hours......

*puts on worried/sad/dissapointed yet still fuckin excited face*