Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

female administration of pills

fats

Bluelighter
this question mainly goes out to the girls i was wondering if by stucking the pill up the vagina hits u quicker than topshelfing or any other way of administrating??? cuase my gf would rather do that than stick a pill up her arse and as it usually takes forever for her pills to come on like 13 hours as i have mentioned in an earlier thread of mine. i've had a friend of mind do it and she said that it hit her good and quick but any other views of it would be helpful thanks

Vaginal administration is not recommended.

Do a search and i'm sure you will find out why.

thanks dude didn't think it would be any good well that clears that up for me thanks heaps

All cases I've read indicate it is a waste of MDMA (little to no effects in nearly every report) and often severely uncomfortable. The delicate pH balance in the vagina would be off put by the low pH of MDMA (it's very acidic) leading to the possibility of;

a. excessive pain
b. bacterial infection

There could well be more complications associated with vaginal administration, but that's all I can think of. I'd strongly recommend you talk your girlfriend out of it. If she's not willing to plug a pill and eating it doesn't seem to work properly, maybe you could try sublingual administration? That involves holding the pill under the tongue until it's dissolved... This means the MDMA is absorbed through the blood vessels underneath the tongue, initially bypassing the liver and leading to a faster onset. It can be pretty foul, seeing as pills aren't the most pleasant taste, and doing it too often might lead to irritation/inflamation of the area... But it's worth a shot!

:)

One method of taking pills keeps coming to mind. You guys remember those asthma puffers that made a whirling sound when u drew in and had to insert a pill into it each time, crush it and then inhale.
Would mdma cause significant damage to the lungs, moreso than other method of ingesting?
LUngs are sacks of blood vessels, so i guess a crushed pill would dissolve quick and go straight to it's destination?

^^BAD idea, you do not want to inhale insoluble binders/fillers.
Even with pure MDMA, this would not be good for the lungs. Don't do it, it's that simple.

like 13 hours as i have mentioned in an earlier thread of mine
Pills don't take 13 hours to hit.
Get a tester and a better dealer, and DO NOT let her admister vaginally, it can cause a whole bunch of problems that both of you would rather not deal with.

anyone thought of maybe crushing up the pill and snorting it??? I've done it b4, hits a lot quicker.

^^I'd agree there, snorting pills is a great way to get it hitting quicker, and compared to vaginal administration, alot bloody healthier!

Too many problems can be caused by vaginal administration. If you are looking for a quicker hit, try as above stated and have a go at snorting them. Is a lot of powder to snort though!

True, i find you can make 4 'manageable' lines out of 1 pill.

Snorting hurts a lot, many people HATE snorting pills. For a fast come-on you can easily dissolve the MDMA pill in a shotglass full of warm water (add a spoonful of sugar if you like to sweeten up the taste a bit). Since the MDMA is dissolved in the water, by drinking the shot you essentially get it all in one hit, rather than having to wait for the whole pill to dissolve in your stomach or the rectal or nasal membranes. By dissolving the pill in a shot of water, you also do not experience any pain or chemical burns which can occur due to the contact between caustic MDMA and sensitive mucous membranes. You could even call it a hot shot or something 'cool' if it helps get her excited that it's gonna hit her like a train. Remember the mindset is half the battle - Hehe.

BigTrancer :)

When snorting, doesn't any of the powder get to the lungs? does it just stay at the nasal membranes?

Correct insufflation (snorting) requires you to sit the powder in the membranous nasal passages before your throat. That's where it should sit when you snort, for best absorption. If you are tasting massive amounts in the back of your throat, you're snorting TOO hard. Just enough to get it sitting in your head. ;)

OT: IMO to get the best out of snorting pills, do 1/4s spread out over time, that way you don't clog yourself up and get huge chunks of undissolved pill dripping down your throat tasting vile./OT

So yeah... ixnay on the ussypay ugplay...

BigTrancer said:
Snorting hurts a lot, many people HATE snorting pills. For a fast come-on you can easily dissolve the MDMA pill in a shotglass full of warm water (add a spoonful of sugar if you like to sweeten up the taste a bit). Since the MDMA is dissolved in the water, by drinking the shot you essentially get it all in one hit, rather than having to wait for the whole pill to dissolve in your stomach or the rectal or nasal membranes. By dissolving the pill in a shot of water, you also do not experience any pain or chemical burns which can occur due to the contact between caustic MDMA and sensitive mucous membranes. You could even call it a hot shot or something 'cool' if it helps get her excited that it's gonna hit her like a train. Remember the mindset is half the battle - Hehe.

Very good post!
:D