Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ambulance!

reapa

Bluelighter
As a raver and being in the seen a few years now, i have been watching the increase of G-outs of morons taking too much and not being aware how dangerous it is.
I'm just wondering how many bluelighters in Australia actually have a Ambulance susbscription? and if you dont WHY THE F#@K NOT???

It's a good point to raise, because it can end up costing thousands of dollars for an ambulance ride. You can join online here and it costs $50 for singles.

If your unemployed you get automatic ambulance memebrship =D
Yet another reason why working is for suckers!!!

...anyway,who needs an ambulance when you can just shove ice-cubes up yer arse?!?

killarava2day said:
If your unemployed you get automatic ambulance memebrship =D
Yet another reason why working is for suckers!!!

Geez there's a good reason to stay unemployed - I stay poor *but* get free ambulance coverage!

in queensland enveryone has ambulance cover since they slapped it onto our electricity bills!!

I think this is timely thread coming up to the summer 'party' season, good idea reapa -- an ambulance subscription can be worth its weight in gold. It's a small price to pay for that one time when your luck runs out.

BigTrancer :)

Talk about forethought.

A mate of mine loves his G, and despite being relatively careful, isn't stupid enough to believe he's infallible. After watching another "careful" guy get hauled off to hospital a few weeks ago, he bought an ambulance subscription.

No points for guessing what happens next.

He just saved himself about nine hundred dollars, and as a side bonus, he's laying off the G for a while ;)

I've got a paid subscription AND I live in Qld, I don't know how that works. Did the electricity bill addition only just come into place?

killarava2day said:
...anyway,who needs an ambulance when you can just shove ice-cubes up yer arse?!?

hahahaha

if i ever see this happen i think ill be too busy laughing my ass off to help the poor bugger and stop the dick head thats shoving them up there.8( =D

what about in sydney? can u get them here too?
i cringe at the day i may need 1 but if i do it would b goo to know its all taken care of