Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Party Drugs Interview JJJ (NDARC)

Mr-E-man

Bluelighter
Tomorrow, (27th) on the morning show they are interviewing a chick from NDARC about "Party Drugs". Should be on around 10am.
MIght be interesting.

Mr E man.

I know myself and a bunch of other people would really appreciate it if someone could mp3 it. So if anyone is keen... :D:D:D:D

ill record it, and if nothing stuffs up itll be on here tomorrow afternoon.

freaky!! just read that, turned the radio on, and it was on!! and its 9:13am...still thanks!!

heard about 1 minute, then got a phone call that lasted the rest of the interview - stupid work!! i would also now appreciate an mp3 copy :(

sorry guys, my stream was killed during the night and only got 10:30 onwards. so i guess we all miss out now :\

I got most of it, pretty interesting stuff (sorry!). Some of the findings were that Australians like to go on '48 hour ecstacy' binges and that the availability of drugs are increasing throughout the country. Many newer types of drugs (GHB, Ketamine and the like) are turning up at more remote locations (NT, Tasmania, country towns).

Also discussed was how attractive a drug such as GHB can be from a price perspective compared to other drugs such as Alcohol. Hope I'm not crossing the line re discussing prices.