Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WEIRDEST comeon ever

dexter_stayne

Bluelighter
This happened to me on the weekened. Anyone had any similar experiences?

Going to a club, I decided to drop about half an hour before we would get in. Done and done, we got into the club and it was deader than elvis. the music was shit, we were the only ones there. I admit it was early, but even the clubs back home would have had a decent turnout by this time.

so to pass the time before the comeup, we decided to go down and talk shit to people down on the beach. 2 hours later we both felt nothing and we were getting kinda shitty. We blamed it on the atmosphere, as these ones had been tested and came up good. we decided to head back to the club, knowing that yoshi was playing soon and it might be enought to trigger the comeon. by the time we got inside it had been 2 and a half hours since we dropped. once in, i double dropped and waited.
the music picked up and within 10 minutes i was racing hard. 20 minutes after that, the other 2 came on and I experience an incredibly intense peak.

Atmosphere is a huge thing for me. I find it hard to get an intense peak to poor music or shitty atmosphere/lighting. dropping at a house party only gives me a little buzz and i often find it a waste.
has this kinda thing happened to anyone before?

I'd say they were just weak pills. Which could explain the lack of effects initially, but having 3 average pills in that time span is bound to produce a pretty serious peak for most people.
I find taking pills at house parties very enjoyable. It's just a different experience. I have to agree though being at a rave or club when the music and people are going off can definately make a peak come on very hard.

wierdest come on ever..

and i come in here expecting a story about a transvestite..

^^^^ ha ha ha
I am with you dexter. i NEED a good atmosphere. any normal house party or whatever, will give me almost nothing, a big grin maybe and that's it. More of a frustrated body feeling really. All that potential that you KNOW is going to waste... :(

cowboy - thats a different story ;)

the atmosphere i think helps you to unfocus on what you are feeling in a way? if you are at a house party.. you spend too long sitting there wondering if you are starting to feel it.. where as at a rave/club you are dancing, taking in the lights/music and your heartrate is already elevated..

So "setting" is what you're talking about? Like as in, "set and setting"...

BT :)

The atmosphere definatley counts for me... like a few weeks ago we went to a club and dropped there with some fairly good pills...i had such a mad time ;) then, a couple weeks later (i had saved some pills from that night) my boyfriend and i went to a beach house and decided to chill out there and go pilling for the night..

Well, the peak was no where near as good as the one 3 weeks prior, and we had the same pills...

For me, i need to be at a rave or a club or something to have a really good time when i'm pilling. So, i know exactly where you're coming from dexter

I've always thought this theory plausible to explain why this sort of thing happens:-

When you’re at a party, shitty club, etc, you’re not particularly ‘active’, and so your heart rate is fairly normal, blood pumping slowly around, etc, etc. You’re probably not really enjoying yourself, so the high just makes you feel better than bad.

When you’re at a great club with great music you’re madly dancing around, naturally happy and smiling, heart is racing and blood is pumping – so the chems are quickly metabolised, and in the case of MDMA it acts to complement and enhance your already euphoric feelings.

No scientific proof, just a theory.
cheers, hux.