• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Is plugging really that great?

sarahooty

Bluelighter
Everytime I start a new thread I'm afraid someone has already asked the same question even though I check. Anyway..

Is plugging really all that great? I mean orally is fine by me.. but is there really that much of a difference and is it really that much better?

AND.. I was wondering.. would a girl get the same effects if it went up her vagina? lol. A friend of mine told my boyfriend he should have just plugged me with the pill.. haha. I was wondering if the pill would work that way though.

I haven't plugged personally, so can't answer the first part.

As for putting it in a girls vagina, no it won't work. It would also increase the risk of an infection or at least be pretty painful because the lining down there isn't very fond of foreign objects, expecially those like pills.

pluggin in vagaina not work and WIOL cause irritation. anally it is great. it hits harder and your peak last longer and is harder. also, for me , effects last longer. i usua;;y pl;ug one and rail hal f one to start off then eat one with some tums and grapefruit juice to get going well.

sarahooty said:
Everytime I start a new thread I'm afraid someone has already asked the same question even though I check. Anyway..

Is plugging really all that great? I mean orally is fine by me.. but is there really that much of a difference and is it really that much better?

AND.. I was wondering.. would a girl get the same effects if it went up her vagina? lol. A friend of mine told my boyfriend he should have just plugged me with the pill.. haha. I was wondering if the pill would work that way though.

yes, plugging is great if done right (stick it up far enough, avoid going to the bathroom before you're high off it)

vaginal plugging does NOT work.

sarahooty said:
Is plugging really all that great?

yes, its is! 8o Taking MDMA sublingually works almost as well, although it takes some balls to hold it under your tongue for five or ten minutes.

hahaha, I`m really sorry, but I hate asking these questions, yet I want to know: How far would you have to put it up there? A friend of mine tried plugging dpt, but was not extremely succesful, I was wondering if it was his technique or maybe something else?thanks

GrOwThSpUrT said:
hahaha, I`m really sorry, but I hate asking these questions, yet I want to know: How far would you have to put it up there? A friend of mine tried plugging dpt, but was not extremely succesful, I was wondering if it was his technique or maybe something else?thanks

as far as you can get it (basically the length of your finger)

... i dont really like the idea of sticking things up my ass... specially not the length of my finger.

could take a bit more persuation for me to do it just yet

obsolete said:
... i dont really like the idea of sticking things up my ass... specially not the length of my finger.

could take a bit more persuation for me to do it just yet

are you male of female?

putting a pill up your vagina it's prone to infection...i wouldn't recommend this at all...

Read on Erowid (I think thats where I read it...). There is a group of women who experiment taking different drugs vaginally and record (not video.. ;) ...written) everything! Very detailed reports at to time it took to kick in to time it lasted..full trip reports basically...they experimented with everything from acid to E to others I can't remember right now...Most said the E didn't really hit as much as it should have nor did the LSD. One woman did report however rolling the next night as a result of intercourse...I guess thats when it finally dissolved?

She took 1 hit of blotter acid vag, followed by 50 mg MDMA vag. at T+0:25 and a hit of blotter acid at T+1:00.
After 25 min., she is burping which is normally an alert associated with nausea, but there’s no nausea this time. After 35 min. she’s having a little trouble with linear speech. After 1 hour she is feeling “off baseline”. Shortly after that she checks and comments “cunt smells sweeter, and tastes like E.”

I wonder if they need a taste-tester for the next slumberparty? =D

--- G.

ROFL, you guys have to read this thing, I especially love how it inevitably ended with the girl who was supposed to be writing it down eventually getting too high to understand the concept of timestamps =D

T+3:30 –This is about where general time stamps taper off because the scribe wanted to get high. Scribe takes 4 ml of GHB (oral), followed by two cartridges of nitrous oxide (inhaled), followed after 15 minutes by 2 bumps of ketamine from a bullet (insufflated). Last notes are “time stamp makes no sense, on K. 1:08 AM, high high high from just 2 bumps of K.”

I will find this scribe and marry her ;)

--- G.