Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Peaking 13 hours after cunsuming of pill

fats

Bluelighter
can anyone please maybe tell me y my girlfriend keeps on peaking hours after dumping. A few months bak she had half a red ge (general electronics) at about 11:30pm than had the other at about 1:30am she said she had very little effects from it that night, slept fine that morn for a few hours than at about 3:30pm which was approx 13 hours later she started to peak really hard went for up to 3 hours of hard peaking all the usual mdma effects it was funny to watch and her family had not idea but anyways, also the nest night she had half at about 11pm and started peaking at about 4-5 am the next morn.
and also same as last weekend she had a total of 2 pills ( half a green crown, 1 and a half beigy browny butterflies(which were very crap very dodgy))in the time range from about 10pm to about 3am and she ended up peaking at about 11:40am which lasted about 30mins than stoped than hit her again about 1:30pm, so can anyone explain y this happens to her she is 22, medium build, and has only started taking pills for the past 2 months or so, and she aint to keen on top shelfing, and dumping seems to be the easiest way and she does chew them and/or let them dissolve under her tongue sometimes.
my guess is that she needs to take whole ones not in halves but any advice or help would be greatful thanks.

fats said:
she does chew them and/or let them dissolve under her tongue sometimes.
i don't know why that would be happening, however do you know how bad MDMA is for your teeth/tongue? If you want to have it hit you all at once instead of dissolving in your stomach, crush it up into a powder and put it into a gelcap. A gelcap takes 5-7 minutes to dissolve then the MDMA is released in one hit. Its much better for your body that chewing/dissolving it in your mouth.

A full stomach can delay a comeup but 13 hours?

OT: Amphetamines are fairly caustic. Burning through flesh is fairly easy. It’s why regular snorters get nose bleeds or loose their septum, regular meth smokers have receding gums and chipped teeth from missing layers of enamel. Chewing or letting pills disolve in your mouth is not the best for your teeth or gums.

Wish I could peak 13 hours after having a pill! Interesting about the teeth and gums though, you seem to learn something new everyday here on BL. Cheers ppl. :)

It's not always convenient to carry gel caps around. How about parachuting? I assume you can do this with cigarette paper?

This is just a guess:

I assume by the hours that you are taking them (midnight) that you and your girlfriend are taking them at clubs or raves, and if she is uptight, and trying to keep control in an unfamiliar enviroment, then you get much less effects from drugs.

Maybe she gets home, and in her own enviroment, relaxes, and then can finally feel the pill.

MDMA lasts a long time in the body, and even though people say MDMA only has a 8-9 hour half life, if you include metabolites like MDA (some of the MDMA is broken down to MDA) which is just as active as MDMA.

I just read on www.rhodium.ws/pdf/mdma.pharmacology.pdf that 24 hours after consuming MDMA, about HALF is still in your body, either as MDMA ( more likely R-(-)MDMA than S-(+)MDMA) or metabolites, like MDA for example.

Also MDMA stops you pissing, so your body has little chance to piss it out in the first 6 hours, as most people do not urinate much at that point.

Anyway, just a guess.

well actually my gf is quite comfortable with where she is takin them cause she knows like everyone and is friends with just about them all as well but still i just dunno

thanks all for the info but please keep ideas coming=D

I think I might have an idea now.....

Method of administration does play a part.

ive had kinda the same experience.... dropped a brown 3 ata party at a house and fallen asleep on it...
4 hours later the peak woke me up and i rode it for a further 2-3 hours crazy.
i guess when ur bodie's metabolism slows down, so does eveything

It's kinda like a girl thinking she has had an orgasim cause she got a few tingles down there.

Personally dude if they were crap pills she probably doesn't even know what peaking is. If she had a decent pill I'm sure she'll start peaking within 30mins like everyone else.......even with that she will only need half a pill.

Wait for next time, I'm sure when the right pill comes along it will change.

This is about as anecedotal as it gets but this seems to be pretty damn rare so i'll relay the story.

Well I was talking to a random at a rave once, he said he had been an all day everyday pot smoker for the last two years as well as consuming 5+ pills every weekend for the last year before he had some problems and went saw a doctor who told him he was developing schizophrenia and had to quit all drug use then perscribed some medication he couldn't remember name or type of but said the doc told him it was to restore the chemical balance in his brain (not too helpful i know). He said he quit drugs for 9 months and took his medication as perscribed before he decided to take pills again one night (i think he said he had two at the same time) and they did absolutely nothing for him so he went home slept and the next day was driving and out of no where started peaking really hard and had to pull over for 30 minutes. Without any real evidence he blamed this entirely on the perscribed medication and from that point stopped taking it and started peaking like normal again when he took pills so there's a chance perscribed medication could play a role.

it sounds like the above guy may have been on SSRI's that would explain the dumping to and not feeling anything but then feeling something the next day i am not sure, maybe some one who knows can drop some knowledge on us all and enlighten our day.........

MOTOMAN said:
Personally dude if they were crap pills she probably doesn't even know what peaking is. If she had a decent pill I'm sure she'll start peaking within 30mins like everyone else.......even with that she will only need half a pill.

Not everyone starts peaking within 30 mins. I've had to wait 2 hours on one occasion. And an hour or a little bit over is the norm.

Anyway, fats - this has happened to a mates girlfriend before, dumped at 11 or something and didnt start peaking until they were laying in bed at about 4am, only happened the once tho.

I can't really offer a proper explanation. Pills are strange sometimes. And so are peoples brains and body's . :\

If this is a regular occurence tho it could be cause for concern. Maybe try taking 5htp or something? I dunno... :|

I once took a pill at a club on an empty stomach, nothing happened. P*ssed off, thinking I had a dud pill, I went home to goto bed about 2 hours later. Went home, had something to eat, jumped into bed and about 30 minutes later started peaking.

I don't recommend it :(

Chad_Sexington said:
it sounds like the above guy may have been on SSRI's that would explain the dumping to and not feeling anything but then feeling something the next day i am not sure, maybe some one who knows can drop some knowledge on us all and enlighten our day.........

SSRIs wouldn't do that... instead you'd have no effect. The pill would have mostly been metabolised by then.

THe only reasonable explanation is delayed absorption. Somehow the pill isn't getting absorbed straight away. There's been three explanations that have been floated in ED for this
1) Pill gets stuck
Somehow the pill gets stuck inside a bit of food and doesn't become 'free' to be absorbed until way down the intestines... eating beforehand certainly delays the comeup, but not by this much
2) Decreased intestinal motility
Something is slowing down the rate at which things get moved along your intestines. Some drugs do this (e.g. immodium), but not by this much
3) Altered pH balance in the intestines.
This is the best we've been able to come up with (AFAIK). MDMA needs an alkaline environment to be aborbed in, and the intestines normally are basic. But, due to illness, or something else, it's possible that the upper part of the intestines have become acidic, thereby stopping absorption until the pill moves further along.

[Edit: Off-topic material removed. Please keep all posts relevant to the topic (i.e. in this case, "Peaking 13 hours after consuming a pill"). This isn't a social forum. BigTrancer]

Last edited by a moderator: