• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

michael jackson - guilty or not guilty?

muzby

Bluelighter
hmmm...

i dunno....

he could be...

wot does everyone else think??

I haven't really been following it all that much - but going by the press, it don't look too good for him.

Apparently he has until tommorow to hand himself over to the authorities.

as someone said on tv this mornin, what he thinks is innocent and fun is just not considered right in todays society.

I believe the police have every right to investigate these allegations as they involve kids. But i have no opinion if hes guilty or not.

not sure, they main ppl who are guilty are micheal jacksons father and mum, for puttin him thru the shit he went thru as a kid, which consequently made him become what he is........ he is still a lil kid because he wants to experience the child hood he never had, and i guess (although i dont agree) sharing his bed and playin with the kids is just innocent, he thinks he is one of them........

he had the Culkin (Machuley Culkin-dont know how to spell eg. Home Alone) kids in bed with him all 3 of them, and they love this guy, he is a sweet man with pychological problems.

but the whole hanging the baby out the window was just too weird.......

i dont agree with what he does, im not a fan of his, but im trying to see it from his point of view.........

peace xo

If if Jackson is guilty, then throw him in the slammer. I've got no time for kiddie fiddlers.

But for me the real issue is why parents would let their kids sleep over at Wacko's house. They must take most of the blame in my opinion and yet they are the ones who will most likely profit from any resulting civil lawsuit/settlement. Not that MJ has much money left nowadays.

i dont think he is one. he is just a big kid himself living in wonderland, i just dont think he is, call it a gut feeling but i could be wrong *shrugs*

I don't think he is guilty. I think too many people out there are money hungry. I feel sorry for MJ.

^^ Agreed

The police haven't given out alot of information about it. There was mention on one news program that he supposedly gave the kid wine and sleeping pills to knock him out and the rest of the shit they just keep repeating over and over. We'll just have to see what the outcome is. Though i really do feel for the guy, if he is guilty or not.

I am with the top 3 posts, I don't think he is guilty, like doofqueen said "he is just a big kids himself", after all he has done and give kids, how could people even say such shit about him!!!! :(

I think I will leave it up to the judge and jury to decide that one.
I have never had much time for Michael Jackson anyway.

He is a Legend.... No Doubt !
Thats so true, he has done so much for the youth, but to be accused of this is ridiculous... Only time will tell :)

Whether he is guilty or not I'm pretty sure that he's a complete loon that should have been placed in a nut house 10-15 years ago.

^ I agree with that. I don't care if he's guilty or not, the way he treats his own children is completely abnormal. He obviously has psychological problems like OCD and the way "he's just a big kid himself" freaks me out - he needs some counselling at the very least.

i think that MJ is a brilliant music artist and i've always loved his music since i was really little, and in the 90's i went to his "HIStory" concert and it was amazing...but *ANYWAY*
i personally don't think that he is guilty.....but i didn't think so the first time round either.....its all about slandering his name to the point where he will be too tired of denying rumors that he will pay them out a heap of money...i am actually suprised that this hasnt happened a lot sooner, i mean hes asking for it by still letting kids sleep in his bed....hes talented but very very weird!

He can touch me any damn way he likes!

He's still my King of Pop...regardless.

Guilty and blaming it on his parents is such a cop out... My mum had an abusive childhood and she has dedicated her life to helping others because she knows what its like to be at the lowest you can be.

anna! said:
^ I agree with that. I don't care if he's guilty or not, the way he treats his own children is completely abnormal. He obviously has psychological problems like OCD and the way "he's just a big kid himself" freaks me out - he needs some counselling at the very least.

I don't think there is anything wrong with being a big kid. Too many people are sucked in by society and "grow up" and loose their child like essence. Hell i plan on staying a big kid forever. I'll go shopping with my wings on and dance around the supermerket with my eight year old son. He keeps me youthful and i keep the magic in his life.

"your crazy mum but i love you for it" was something he said to me recently. =D

Never ever loose the child within.

The world IS your playground...so why not play in it? :)

^^^
in that way, staying a kid is ok. MJ has completely lost touch with reality.....if he was ever in touch in the first place. he's seriously disturbed and needs councelling as anna! said, though i think he's way beyond help.

Yeah, that's it. There's a difference between being a big kid, and actually believing that you are Peter Pan. It's not about losing child-like essence, it's about being completely out of touch with reality.

bah reality is only what you percieve it to be...i'm a fairy and no one can tell me otherwise =D