Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

speedball

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
Thinking of trying a speedball for the first time but I'm not sure whether I should mix my smack with speed or coke can anybody that has tried it give me some advice and which one they enjoyed more

are you injecting the coke? id suggest performing an acetone wash to clean the impurities out of it (as coke is notorious for the % weight when it comes to adulterants) if your going to have it entering your bloodstream directly.

I'd suggest searching the Other Drugs forum, I guarantee you'll find speedballs discussed in great depth there.

BigTrancer :)

Speed is much safer with regards to risk of overdose, but coke is apparently a much nicer partner to heroin in a speedball.
I have not personally tried coke and smack together though, I'm yet to find a decent reliable coke source for IV purposes.

Anyone know how dangerous it may be to inject an amount of pseudo thinking it was coke? I've heard that has become a common practice to cut coke with pseudo as it bases out and rocks up with the coke, thereby fooling the basic test.

Correct me if I am wrong but I was always under the impression that it was not a good idea to mix CNS depressants with CNS stimulants?

As far as pseudo goes, I think I've read that anything over a 100mg can cause an overdose in a non-tolerant user. Obviously, the 120mg tabs you get from the chemist are slow release and do not allow the pseudo to go into your blood stream directly.

I am not sure if pseudo is cross-tolerant with meth, but I find I don't feel even the slightest buz when taking a few sudafeds these days. This would lead me to believe that if someone is fairly tolerant to meth, they can feel pretty safe with pseudo, unless of course you bang half a gram of it.

I have done both IV'd many times. Heroin and cocaine in the same fit and also Heroin and meth in the same fit. Traditional Speedballs(H and coke) are so good due to the fact that coke is so short acting. After the hit you body is in dissary as its unsure if it should speed up or slow down. Its a very euphoric feeling. Since the coke dies off in about 5 minutes the Heroin is still running strong and brings you from rushing to a warm opiate feeling. This DOESN'T work with Heroin and meth in the same syringe as both drugs last a while. The meth always ends up dominating over the Heroin and you end up wasting it.

Trancenation: Recreational drugs are rarely about need. It's WANT that's the issue...

Heeeeeerrrrre we go again! 8)

I wish everyone who ragged on heroin would just shut the fuck up. It might not be your cup of tea (it's definitely not mine), but it seems it can't be discussed for more than a few posts without someone getting up on their high horse and declaring it evil.

Stop and think for a minute how fucked bluelight would be if the same thing happened in reference to every other drug too. If some christian crusader came along in the pill ID threads and told everyone that ecstasy is bad and can kill you. Nobody would bother coming here for their information, because they'd get sick of constantly arguing with ignorant morons who blame the drug for everything and not the user.

People who have dissolved the stereotypes and propaganda based misinformation surrounding ecstasy and tried it, come to enjoy using it and see it as acceptable but still believe there's a be-all-end-all "evilness" blanketing heroin are hypocrites and a chafing presence on bluelight. Much like Pleo, I really wish they'd shut the fuck up.

Status
Not open for further replies.