Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Brisbane/Gold Coast good pill that are around 20.11.03

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdefg

Bluelighter
since schoolies is coming up i would like have a tread about the good pills around the coast and birsy area

i had these over the past few weeks

Green Kappa/Bad Boys: nice clean Mdma, no real come down

White Wishes: very strong pill sits you on ur arse for a while nice chatting and meetting poeple pill

Playboy Bunny top hat: decent Mdma doesnt last that long need 2-3 for the night

Green adult shop ( @ with horns): these are very nice MDMA a very nice smooth ride have had a few good times on these

Green Kapa: already mentioned agree with previous post.

White blanks/ amsterdams/ wish etc: Very good if you can still get some of these, not many left.

Green crown ( 5 points): Nice pill not as strong as the adult shop but very similar effects.

White crown ( 3 points): Ketamine about a medium dose of K

Unisex ( male symbol one side female other side): stronger K pill than the crowns

Green star (outdented, 6 points): Have not tried yet but test up as MDMA on Marquis black in 10 secs

Chanel white (CC): Have not consumed yet but test as black in 3 seconds with marquis. Pillreports have nothing bad to say about them White chanel

Yellow (very bright) sun: Tested black in 6 seconds Very enjoyable pill effects lasted 3 hours very chatty but i took it at home so no real chance to dance.

Pink E (the letter E): Crumbly black in 4 seconds on marquis score on back have not consumed yet.

Last edited:
yea pill jockey my mate has told me about thos @adult shops says they are the same as the Kappas but different press. very clean Mdma

Yeh they look exactly the same next too each other and i experienced the same effects from both very nice :D .

Red/Pink Caps - Test up black, not the biggest dose but good clean MDMA. enjoyable.

White MX's - As above. A different batch to previous white MX's.

^^^ totally agree with pink caps, just found some haven't tried yet but look the goods yummmmmmmm

Black hearts: MDA very very chargy they are still around but had trouble finding them

stay away from emails there a greyish to really light blue pill they have a real strong smell undiscribable you will know it if you smell them. with an envelope press absolute garbage no effects at all they had no reaction when tested(mecke reagent) also atm cards are rubbish light green speckled pill looks like a keycard impression on them no reaction when tested. but agree with the coco chanels very nice pill great body rushes loved up all in all nice

Still a few grey hearts in bris, came across some a week ago. Agree The green lady/kappa whatever are wicked and there maybe some white amsterdam/dome still floating around, but not many. Also these chanel seem to be the bomb at the moment, brissy hasnt done tooooo bad for pills recently.

^ Do you think you could make your post more valueable by describing what the Chanel pills look like, and give us some more details? Things like what colour, shape, size, logo, speckles, scoring, domes, bevels are really useful to be able to identify the pill. A name means next to nothing.

BigTrancer :)

Thats true. Here's some detail:

It's a round white pill with a soft bevel. Very hard press. On one side there's the Chanel logo - two capital C's back-to-back and slightly overlapping.

The height of the pill is approximately equal to the radius of the pill.

Breaking it in half with a knife (not very carefully, more of a stab) results in slight crumbling, but if you did it more carefully it wouldn't crumble I don't think.

It has a fairly bitter taste, but since I just drank sweet but strong coffee I'm finding it hard to compare the bitterness to other pills' bitterness.

I just racked up a quarter pill. It burns, but not as harshly as I expected it to. It's the second time I've ever snorted anything, and the first time for Ecstacy. I'll probably wait 5-10 minutes and snort the remaining powder, taking the total up to half a pill.

The second line hurts like a motherfucker, most likely because I'm a virgin snorter. A minute after doing the second line I feel like my nasal cavity is sweating, its just all cold inside there when I breathe in. If I sniff (as you would with a runny nose) I can feel the powder going down the back of my throat. I'm not sure if I should leave it in there for as long as possible, or if there's a point where it gets dangerous, or if you should just clear your nose as soon as possible.

More to come after it hits if I remember.

00:15 minutes later, first signs of coming up. My foot is tapping of its own accord and the background music is better than it was when the song began.

02:00 I forgot about this post, so I don't know how long I've been buzzing for. I tested my typing speed for fun and got 115wpm. I'm listening to a 3 hour drum'n'bass live set. It's awesome. I can't be still and I'm a little overwhelmed. Standing up moving around and tyuping at the same time. I've racked up a total of one pill in the first hour, probably won't do another one.

No eye wobbles or body rushes but I've only done one pill, you can't expect too much.

Conclusion : white chanels are slow to come up, but enjoyable. fairly strong but slow to hit (possibly because of the method)

Last edited:
Follow up: Very energetic as well, even though its a slow come up its very energetic.

Follow up: its about 3:15 hours since my first line. I've now racked up 1.5 white coco chanels and I'm going hard. I like this high, it's definitely similar to other highs I've experienced (at length) ie white whale tails, but perhaps because of the spacing out of my doses I am not getting eye wobbles or body rushes. I've been doing lines (approx. size being many lines of quarter pill size) at INCONSISTANT intervals. Like 3 lines within 30 minutes, wait of about 1.25 hours, another, then wait about 1.5 hours, another.

And I've gone through 3ish shots of johnny walker and 2 shots of cointreau. The most interesting thing I've done is go into the laundry where I have two sinks and fill one with coldish water and fill the other with the hottest water that I can bear.

Dunk scalp/wet hair in cold, then chill, then do it in the hot. It'll make you trip balls

Dude if your that chopped how the fuck did u have no typos, decent grammatical structure etc.
have trouble believing this post.

G-UP

I know I can type perfectly fine with a little concentration when I'm rather drunk. Never tried it on pills but I imagine it'd also be doable.

interesting post apath :D

Because I took care, man. It's not hard ot type no matter how fucked you are on no matter what drug, if you just take care

Green star (outdented, 6 points): Have not tried yet but test up as MDMA on Marquis black in 10 secs

Did you end up trying these? What were they like? Got my hands on some and there's nothing on pillreports.

Word around the campfire is that white dolphins have made it up to SE Qld. I have tested on for a friend with the mandelin reagent and the reaction was dark purple to black in a very short space of time.

These dolphins are not like the grey ones that appeared breifly earlier in the month, are a standard 8mm x 4mm bright white pill (though the colour gives the illusion of being a fairly large pill) with almost a chalky texture. They also have a nicely rounded bevel on both sides, no score and a lightly imprinted outline of a single dolphin with it's tail down, nose comparitivly short also pointing downwards and no score on the back. No detectable odour either but I'm not known to have a sensitive nose.

Picture attached

Cuddles :)

Attachments

• white dolphins.jpg
    white dolphins.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 137
Status
Not open for further replies.