• AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bluelight Milestone: 50,000 registered members

BigTrancer

Bluelight Crew
20031117.50,000.gif

17th November 2003 (server time)

Way to go! I can't believe it.

BigTrancer :)

yeah I noticed that this morning............but cos it actually said exactly 50,000, I thought maybe it was just a rounded figure.........lol.

Anyways, obviously not...........so CONGRATULATIONS, its something for you all to be proud of.

YAY!!!!!
BL must be making some sort of impact of the drug community...... keep on informing

Yeah BUT...... I may sound like a spoilsport... but I wonder how many % of these 50K is same member with different usernames? Like it happens at Overgrow.com there's thousands of members, and they been fucked around, made mistakes, and made fool of themselves, so they just simply create a new identity.

Anyway... good-o!

Its no longer just a group of users chatting about risks, its an army discussing how we can reduce the risk of harm with drugs. Special mention must go to all the administrators, site maintenance teams, moderators, and everyone who has joined the bluelight phenomenon. Together we can save lives and educate ourselves!

Well done!

i reckon a large % of them would have to be aussies, close to half. What do u all think??

i think close to half is too high, 15,000 of 50,000 even seems large.

Last edited:
I'm guessing this probably averages out to about 25,000 users, at 2 accounts per user.

And 50,000 votes is spread over a fair whack of countries, so that'd be politicians, as opposed to politician. ;)

-plaz out-

its not an exclusive club no more... hmmm not that I was ever around when it was

NU SKOOL!!! (goddam that gets old fast!)