br2325

Bluelighter
Name: White Doves
Area: Texas
Color: White
Logo: Dove
Shape: Circular
Rating: 9
Comments: First off I would rate these an eight but I changed my mind last weekend and have to share this with everyone around a month ago I got a hold of a bunch of these and snorted first one that night nice come up floored me for about 10-20 mins on initial come up then after peak conitinued to have a clean and sweet roll. Eyes rolled to back of head throughout the night, eye wiggles, and nice touchy feelies. Dropped second around an hour and a half after first. Rolled nutz and had nice sensations throughout my body nice tracers I have some photons and twirlled them for hours on end. Cop came knocking at the door while rollin and I was hesitant to let him in I had a massive ammount of them in the apartment but after some talking to I let him in talked to him and he was cool and left. I had some friends over that played it off cool. Anyway after he left still had a great time.

THAT isn't even what this report is about. Last weekend I decided to try something new. I still had about 8 pills left and decided to use a new method. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ROLL EVER AGAIN. I used this stuff called milk of magnesia. Its an antacid/laxative don't trip this is well worth the $5 bucks to try. Go to Wal-Mart and try it please. Took two tablespoons (the amount it takes for the MoM to act as an *EDITED*laxative not antacid) about thirty minutes before I dropped. WHOA I haven't rolled this heard since I started rollin. Before trying to administer in any other crazy way you have got to try this. My initial peak off the one roll lasted about 1 hour I was completely floored. If you don't want it to effect you as bad take less milk of magnesia (1 instead of 2 tablespoons) anyway The roll had better effects then taking the two three weeks ago. The effects were intesified at least twice as hard as the first time. The roll lasted TWICE as long. My eyes dialated extremely large. I will WARN you that on the hour long peak I almost told my friend to throw me in the shower he didn't use milk of magnesia I was the only one. Some comments he made while I was peaking, " Dood you have rolled before you can handle this" and " Your gonna be ok." Did an awesome job of keeping me calm. Anyway be in a safe enviroment if you try this and experiment with the doseages of milk of magnesia. If you want to go to a club and do this don't take two tablespoons if you weigh less than 160 don't take two tablespoons etc. etc. anyway these pills are great and MoM is going into the party bag.
Next day didn't have much cracked out feelings have felt much worse of others. Also will report findings on yellow smileys once i try them just gotem yesterday but trying to recover from these white doves.
EZ Test Result: Marquis-Straight to black in 2 secs. Robadobe- NO reaction. Simons- No reaction. Leads me to beleive pill is pure.
Pill Consumed: Yes the pill was eaten
Suspected Contents: MDMA

Last edited:
its hardly a method of administration.
the antacid trick is well known...

i personally drink two of the dissolvable mylanta tablets (drop im in water, they go fizzy).... best one for australians imho.

most likely you just had good pills... Lowering the acid content in your stomach will probably cause more placebo than a true change in effects.

No. I have read in a medical magazine that speed (and other acid based drugs like MDMA) are absorbed MUCH quicker in an alkaline enviroment.

As normally your stomach is acid based, so drinking ant acids makes the drugs absorb much quicker.

I have drank Eno or Dexsal (both Bi-card soda based) about 15 minutes before drinking a point of speed, and the drugs come on about 2-3 times quicker, and the same with pills.

The acid in your stomach will hinder absorption to some extent. This is why plugging pills works more efficiently. Take the acid out of the absorption equation and voila, faster absorption with a higher rate of intake amount.

^^ correct. amphetamines absorb better in an alkali environment.

urinal excretion of amphetamine compounds is also highly pH sensitive.... i recall (cant be bothered looking for a link) saying that the half-life of amphetamine goes up by some 50% for a very small blood pH change.

Ok OK....

OK I should have been more clear but when you take TWO TABLE SPOONS, as said in report. Magnesium hydroxide it acts NOT as an antacid but as a mild laxative. AND NO, I didn't have the runs the next day. Check it:

Magnesium hydroxide - 400 mg per teaspoon (5ml)

FOR LAXATIVE USE:

Adults and Children 12 years & older:

2-4 tablespoonsful (TBSP) at bedtime or upon arising, followed by a full glass (8 ounces) of liquid.

FOR ANTACID USE:

DO NOT USE DOSAGE CUP.

1-3 teaspoonsful with a little water, up to four times a day, or as directed by a doctor.

I did shit easier the next day but it was very mild. Anyhow here is what you should do I weigh a good 155lbs. I took 2 TABLE spoons. So if you weigh like 100 lbs. take like a table spoon and a half teaspoon. or if you weigh 120 take a tablespoon and a full teaspoon or:

1 teaspoon for each 40 lbs.

Anyway I know about antacids but my point here was to take it as a mild laxative and you will roll balls....

I never said that it didnt help... All I'm saying is that the chance that it increases the bioavailabilty enough that you can feel a difference is doubtful(kind of like the how grapefruit juice thing)..

However, if you can show me tests that show an increased plasma level, ill shut the hell up.

silverfucked:

from http://www.irajane.com/library/drug & alcohol/Xamphet.html
(re amphetamine and methamphetamine)

Typically, about one-forth of a dose is excreted as unchanged amphetamine, but this varies widely with the urinary pH: most probably because the drug stays in the system longer when the urine is alkaline and more of it is metabolized. About eighty (80%) percent of a dose will be excreted within twenty four hours if urine is acidic, while less than half is excreted if urine is alkaline

From http://www.inchem.org/documents/pims/pharm/pimg009.htm#SubSectionTitle:9.4.6 Urinary

Under normal conditions, about 30% of amphetamine is excreted unchanged in the urine but this excretion is highly variable and is dependent on urinary pH. When the urinary pH is acidic (pH 5.5 to 6.0), elimination is predominantly by urinary excretion with approximately 60% of a dose of amphetamine being excreted unchanged by the kidney within 48 hours. When the urinary pH is alkaline (pH 7.5 to 8.0), elimination is predominantly by deamination (less than 7% excreted unchanged in the urine); the half-ife ranging from 16 to 31 hours (Ellenhorn, 1997).

I don't think it increases bioavailability, but there does seem to be a significantly increased half-life which would affect teh experience.

Actually, it would affect peak plasma levels. For during the ~hour or so to comeup, the kidneys would already be excreting unmetabolised amphetamine (or derivatives). Impairing this process would necessarily lead to a higher peak plasma level, but I think you're probably only talking about some 5% or so. I can't be fucked forming the differential equation.

Silverfucked, i will stongly say adding nutrients, vitimans, and minerals, as well as caffiene and nutralize your stomach WILL diffenatly make your roll harder, and what feels cleaner too.

I didn't mean for you to have to shut the fuck up. All I am saying is that using MoM works the best for me. I've tried sodium bicarbonate, citrocarbonate, sodium citrate, citric acid, etc. as ANTACID'S but using MoM, as a LAXATIVE, by far gave me the best roll. And that everyone should give it a wack.:) Actually my next test will be this weekend on yellow smiley's I'll fill you guys in or you can check my report on www.pillreports.com on sunday or monday.

I don't think its the laxative component of MoM thats making your have a stronger high.

Its either the neutralising effect of Mom, a placebo or both.

br2325 said:
OK I should have been more clear but when you take TWO TABLE SPOONS, as said in report. Magnesium hydroxide it acts NOT as an antacid but as a mild laxative.

FOR ANTACID USE:

1-3 teaspoonsful with a little water, up to four times a day, or as directed by a doctor.

You say take 2 spoons of it, which is smack in the middle of the "antacid" dosage so it is neutralising. Infact any amount of MoM would have a neutralising effect, but obviously its linearly proportional to the amount consumed.

br2325 said:
I've tried sodium bicarbonate, citrocarbonate, sodium citrate, citric acid, etc. as ANTACID'S

Sodium Citrate = a salt and is therefore neutral and will neutralise nothing
Citric Acid = an acid (the name Citric ACID is a dead give away) so adding an acid is certainly not going to neutralise any stomach acid.
Wherever you got the idea those two would I don't know.

Time to eat

First off :

Taking two TABLE spoons of MoM is the amount (as described ON THE BOTTLE) that should be taken for it to act as laxative. Most bottle of MoM have same dosage recomendations regardless of the brand.

Originally posted by AlphaNumeric

You say take 2 spoons of it, which is smack in the middle of the "antacid" dosage so it is neutralising. Infact any amount of MoM would have a neutralising effect, but obviously its linearly proportional to the amount consumed.

so NO its not smack in the middle of the "antacid" dosage.

AND:
Know you don't know.

Originally posted by AlphaNumeric

Sodium Citrate = a salt and is therefore neutral and will neutralise nothing

A sodium citrate preparation (Citro-Soda; Abbott) given in single doses of 4 or 12 g, satisfactorily increased the pH level of urine without affecting the systemic acid-base balance. When the sodium citrate preparation was administered in the 12-g single dose the gastric pH level was raised above 3,0 in a significant number of subjects. Similar results were obtained with both single doses (4 and 12 g) after 3 - 6 days of continuous therapy at the appropriate dose given every 6 hours. It is concluded that the urine-alkalinizing sodium citrate preparation reduced intragastric acidity significantly.
http://www.sodbrennen-welt.de/science/1978/1978_29347.htm

And if you researched a little before quoting me and using what you know, or lack thereof: you would know that the following are:

40:08 Alkalinizing Agents

Potassium Citrate
Sodium Bicarbonate
Sodium Lactate
Tromethamine

also see:
Sodium Citrate and Citric Acid Mix
Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, and Citric Acid Mix

and wouldn't have tried to bs your way through this one. I sometimes ask the community college professor to slow down...

anyway This was NOT my point that I was trying to get across.

I should just leave it at this, or maybe should have reworded the post to begin with.

I took this product over the weekend Called Milk of Magnessia, using less placebo,(only took 1 pill) and rolled harder and better (smoother (no up and downs during the roll),better comedown, everything was just better)then taking two(at the same time) three weeks before. It will go down as one of the best roll experiences I have ever had. Pills were from the same batch and same type. So why am I sharing this? Because I would like you guys to try it as well. I swear by this product. Period.

Here are some sources I have gathered along the way to help your experiences:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=72813&highlight=ural

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82389&r=46

http://www.geocities.com/pemcnal/Euser.htm

I was expecting posts like," I'll try it" or "Thanks for the tip" not FLAME FLAME FLAME...FLAME FLAME...

There may well be something in it... but I've had such wildly disparate experiences from identical pills in similar circumstances as yourself, that I'm not 100% convinced.

And given that I often take something for the squirts before going raving, I don't really wanna take ANY laxative..

Well I didn't get any laxative effects until the next day and again they were very very mild. No squirts....