Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

can you force yourself to eat on speed?

ninnibango

Bluelighter
I am going out for tea tonight and will be expected to eat but for reasons i am not prepared to disclose i will be under the effects of speed. Well basically its because i like taking speed. I know people don't want to eat but will i be able to force myself to?

I find i can but only if it is very moist food like soup, pasta or roast chicken with gravy. I would stick clear of steaks and other filling food. This is just my own experiences i know people that get hungry after having speed and eat like a horse but these are people who have been doing it for years and not a 2-4 times a month user like me.

I think that you can force yourself to, how you will feel after is another story. I find that i cant eat at all, the thought of food makes me feel really sick. But i agree on the moist foods idea.

Get a juicer if you are a regular speed user, and you make your own juices with any veggies/fruits and its easier to drink down the juices than eating it. ;)

It soudns to me like he is going to a restaurant or somethign along those lines so a juicer to juice his food may be a bit ackward ;)

LOL @ pill jockey, yeah you are right, didnt read the orginal post properly. :)

It's pretty near impossible to eat on meth for some people, milkshakes is the best they can do. When forced, they'll take a bite and chew on it for like 45 minutes and not be able to swallow. :)
If I were in your situation, I would take my time chewing on the food and chase the lump down with water. It can be done if you really need to do it, obviously it's not easy to swallow, thus plenty of liquids as chasers is a must. ;)

Have had to do this before, it can be done. I had to keep washing each mouthfull down with water, had bad dry mouth ugh. I only managed to force down enough to seem polite and reasonable but that was OK, then I saw something bright and shiny and I got distracted.

I had a whopper junior value meal last Sunday morning while on speed. Wasn't too hard to do just had to keep plugging away at it until it was finished. Mind you I could hardly get up off the seat after I was done, felt VERY heavy and strange. Anyway, I guess you'll just have to find out if you can of not yourself.

Forcing the food down is simple compared with the nausea that follows.

nickthecheese said:
Umm Don't take speed? Take it after your meal?
^^^
A voice of reason.

I hate to state the obvious, but if you need to take speed that badly that you can't wait a few hours, you have a drug problem. Especially considering it sounds like you'll be around people who you don't want to know you're on speed (ie. parents, work colleagues, friends?). Maybe you should use your brain a bit more.

just make up some medical excuse - upset stomach etc

apart from the obvious response that perhaps you should reconsider your drug use if it's compromising you like this, yes, it probably will be possible. just mash it up and force it down :)

if you cant wait till after dinner to have the amphetamines then perhaps you might need to question your use, are you addicted to the high?

You can force yourself to eat. But can you force yourself not to take the speed in the first place?

Since we're forcing stuff and all...

just take it slow with the food or you will feel shithouse
DfI;)

...for reasons i am not prepared to disclose i will be under the effects of speed. Well basically its because i like taking speed.
Best quote ever!

BigTrancer =D