L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

OK!!! whos done it?!?!

buzzn_all_nite_long

Bluelighter
ok ok i know this is a pretty dirty and personal question, BUT, what better place to post this so, i was wondering.......

who has used any kitchen, or other household appliances on themselves or a partner.... if yes, what did u use???

c'mon dish dish..... electric toothbrush??? beaters(ugh!)??? hairbrush:\ ??? fridge magnets????

if this thread is too dirty then its ok if u shut it down, if not then post away people!!!!

Beaters? Good lord! :D

Um I've used one of those Remington back massagers you're meant to use on your shoulders, but that's pretty unexciting. I actually bought it for that purpose... lol. I'll bet lots of people do (extra attachments for 'muscle relief' hahaa ;) ) Worked pretty good too.

fridge magnets? hahaha...that sounds like an ER story in the making!

when i was younger i had this electric fingernail file thing that had a fuzzy puff head that went on it that was all soft...i used that once...didn't work too well though :/

HAH! I tried the handle of a hairbrush once...(I was like 15 *LOL*)
Oh the things I say on the internet...oh well..who gives a flying you know what.

:)

OK, I am going to have to put in a HUGE advocacy for the electric toothbrush here. Seriously. It's better than any "vibrator" that's made for that purpose. Don't laugh, go try it, and then you'll be thanking me. (oh and keep a spare head around if you do, that's gross if you use the same one, eewwww)

A few years ago (though not that many ;) ) I lubed up my sister's can of hairspray and stuck it up my ass while masturbating. It was a big can, and I really enjoyed it. Never thought I'd share this :eek:

MynameisnotDeja said:
You actually do something with the BRUSH part?
*looks horribly confused*

the brush part vibrates, sweetie. think about it. you don't put it *inside*....

does someone need a lesson on vibrator use? ;)

But you don't use the bristle part against you, do you? I would have thought it would be too scratchy. Or do you? *puts electric toothbrush on shopping list*

I need to like, lead a workshop on this. Yeah, bristles are scratchy, so use it outside your panties.

LOL @ workshop! "Okay ladies, pick up your brushes. Switch on to level 1. Right, now... comfortable? . Let's commence".

:D

*signs up*

Although I've never tried anything, I just had to add that this thread has me in tears i'm laughing so hard.
The workshop idea sounds fantastic....when do we meet?? ;)

I used to have a very small massager meant for little areas like your temple or the palm of your hand that I had purchased at CVS (a local chain of pharmacies). It was about the size of a large adult male thumb and had four different types of massaging heads that were interchangeable. It strapped with velcro to your index finger. Now, while I imagine at least someone at this products company had something like this in mind, because it was just SO made for it, it technically was still a hosehold good, so it counts!:):) ::really wishes he hadn't lost it::

I've used wooden spoons to spank with, and I actually broke a plastic ruler on her once =D we were both in stitches.

Electric toothbrush with the brush part taken off. My boyfriend used it on me and I got very excited ;)

ok now its my turn.....

ive used the hair brush handle (started when i was about 15) its really good, but i do make sure i wash it afterwards. only one of my best friends know and (now LahLah will know *blushes*) she doesnt go anywhere near my brush anymore hahha..... ive used the handle of a wisk. but it got caught and was so painful DO NOT TRY EVER!!!!

the electric toothbrush that my parents bought me to xmas has got to be the favourite. i dont use the bristles or anything..... the handle part. Such an awsome vibration......

and of course every curious teenage girls favourite the Impulse Deoderant Can. hehehe well thats me.....

please dont say nothin to anyone sharnz. im trustin u girl *muwah*

one time i used my curling iron.

no it was not turned on, but i was! :)

Last edited:
I did an informal survey among close female friends a few years ago - it seems the hairbrush is by far the most common masterbation aide for young teenage girls - followed closely by the showerhead.

I love collecting data ;)

--- G.