Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Bushdoof checklist

Mr. Horse

Bluelight Crew
I've been to countless doofs over the years, and without fail, there is ALWAYS something I forget which would have made life a whole lot easier when in the middle of nowhere.

So I have an idea. I think all the seasoned doofers (and newbies) should come up with as many items as we can think of that we feel is VITAL for doofing/camping out at a festival.

Once everyone has given their ideas, we shortlist it to the 20 most vital items. Then I print it up, stick it on my wall, and never forget anything ever again :p

I'll start off with a few.

Lipbalm
Sunscreen
Warm cloths
Cool cloths
Sunglasses
Beer
Spare socks/jocks etc
Toilet Paper
Torch
Hat/beenie

let em roll....

oh btw mods, yes, i do realise this has been done with raves, but I couldn't find one for doofs, and they're chalk and cheese.

Blanket (or sleeping bag/doona) to sit on.
Water
Beer
Cordial
Tent- pillows (good to have it to sleep in- even at one day party...)
Dog (hehe- or flatmates)
Fruit (if its summer, mangos for the next day yummmmmm)
Tooth brush (if u are hygenic)
New clothes for the daytime!
Swimmers (in case on the way home theres a beach or waterhole!)
Cooking food (to make lunch the next day!- sausages, onions, blah blah)- a hot stove thingi if u got it
Poi/firesticks
Frisbee
Cricket ball/bat

ok im getting carried away here. but u get the drift... why not make it fun with everything could possibly want there!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited:
Water. About 5-10 litres, even if the organisers claim they've got it sorted.

and maybe some fruit.
and a decent map.

Tent
doonas to keep warm under/on top and be comfy in tent
Chairs
Esky - food/beer
small BBQ cooker
portable table
plates - cutlery
garbage bags
toilet paper
first aid kit
toothbrushes/paste/washing stuff
towels
big lamp/torch for campsite (so you can see where you are walking)
Tarps for under tent and general cleaner than sitting/laying on ground
blankets
water (of course)
clothes + changes (cold + warm + wet pro)
sun protection
hat (good protective one)
torches

is usual the complete things I bring

*EDIT*

Also, considering buying this. It would be great to have water on you without bothering to have to carry a bottle :)

http://www.runnersshop.com.au/store/prod104.htm

Last edited:
- GARBAGE BAGS! to save other people the trouble and so your campsite isn't filthy as fuck
- Picnic rug
- Tarp (some kind of shade)
- Deycore for your campsite
- Plenty of baloons for double ups ;)
- A bubble blower
- A doof book with colured pencils and pens.... so people on acid can draw there crazy pictures and write down their spiritual revelations ;)
- Instruments- bongo drums, woodblocks etc.
- A kalidescope

all purely essential of course ;)

oh yeah and great thread mr horse........ i actually started making a table the other week for doofs so i'm always set :)

- A large stick to fend off the smelly hippies and people who sit down next to you to try to tell/teach you about spirituality. I seriously put some of these people in the same category as mormons as far as annoyingness goes.

a bag of shrooms
5 micro dots
a gram of K
a Kaleidoscope
water
a Bong
half an ounce of weed.

Done

i reckon you should have just posted this in the doof thread =D hehehe i cant think of anything else that has already been covered really :\

oh yes i can...wings =D

What an awesome thread!

I particularly liked this idea DJ Sactterface:

A doof book with colured pencils and pens.... so people on acid can draw there crazy pictures and write down their spiritual revelations

I am SO going to do that next time! At Psycho Activity on the 8th of November in fact!

3 times ago that I was on shrooms, I had a pen and paper and I wrote a 3 page letter to myself which I still consider to be one of the most useful things I have ever written for myself...so just IMAGINE if you brought a book for all the other intelligent and spiritually proficient people to write in!!!

Here's my list:

1. Any pets you have at home, whether it be hermit crabs, axolotles, or mice. DOOFMICE! WHAT AN IDEA! ....the doofmice could be on little leashes specially made for the little critters heehee

2. Chocolate body paint.

3. Tweezers. (Fucking bullant bites or bee stings or stepping on sea-urchins on large amounts of hallucinogens is never fun...I assume...)

4. Bouncy Ball.

5. Mescaline.

6. As many bulbenators as possible, with 3 crates of nangs to go with.

But seriously, the MOST important thing to bring to a doof which I ALWAYS forget during winter is WARM clothes.

:p

Peace....great thread man

wHiTeBoY

^^
Only Shypo remembered to bring the bong but don't worry I've got mine!!

Pretty quality lists I make 1 a week before any event, since I've done this I have alot more fun because I have evrything I need.

Camping stuff
Sleeping stuff
Sitting Stuff
Sun Stuff (sunscreen)
Water (and remember to drink some in between alcoholic drinks)
Food Stuff
Money (there is always quality stalls)
A good vibe

Fun to be had by all

Extras could include vitamins, the healthier you are the more fun you will have.

what about your dancing boots???

how could you forget your dancing boots??? altho i personally go barefoot, unless it's too rocky!

you need to have one of these two, :) , =D , and make sure you don't go too far and end up like these two, 8o , 8( !

I can't believe no one has said this yet...

A Bukket Bong

Preferably Tuppaware... With a lid to prevent spillage.

Just because you're out in nature, doesn't mean you should go without the luxuries of home. =D