Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Drug leftovers at work...

pillsnapa

Bluelighter
After a weekend of recreational drug use, often i have one or two points of meth/ice/goey left over at sunday 8-30pm (when i hit the hay).

This situation leaves me with some gear which i sometimes eat/smoke at work on Monday...to get me through. It's not that I NEED it to get by, but if it's there i say why not...meth doesn't stay fresh too long anyway.

I rationalize having my leftovers Monday..so I'm not 'getting on it during the week'...our social groups' motto is the WEEKEND chopper club...not weekday.

So i guess I'm just wondering, do YOU put your leftovers in the freezer for next weekend..OR...do you use em to kickstart ya working week on Monday?
Snappa:|

I use them all up at first opportunity, wich during a weekend drug binge is usually about five minutes after I start my weekend drug binge, and 10 minutes before I go get more ;)

I save them for next time. There's no need to turn a weekend's drug use into a 4 day meth binge just because you've got some tweak left over because you overestimated your chemical needs.

BigTrancer :)

I know how hard it is to know when to stop with meth etc. But when I look at that last little bit and think gee its not really enough to keep for next weekend I stop and remeber how shit I always feel after cranking for so long and put it back away in the drawer. Then come next Friday theres a little treat to start the weekends festivities ;)

That my sun is what leads to addiction....From my own experiances you're either,
A) Already addicted and know it
B)Already addicted and don't know it, or
C) Are on the way to addiction - warning signs, beware.

My 2c....but hey, what do i know?

Ummm I have to say not to sound condemnatory or anything but I am, so you might have to deal with it.

Using drugs at work is outright fucking stupid. Please don't do shit like that because unfortunately then you give people like the rest of us a bad name.

As BT said, save it for next time, it won't go off in a fortnight.

-plaz out-

I can't answer that question - I don't think I've ever had anything left over... If I did, I'd definitely save it for next time.

meth doesn't stay fresh too long anyway
Yeah, it goes off like 2 weeks after you buy it. You can tell exactly too, because the amount of time it sits of the shelf at the lab in asia is stringently regulated, as is the amount of time it spends hiding in some large shipment of suitcases with false bottoms. ;)

I have done drugs at work/school a few times. Not because they're left overs but because some time it is boring as fuck and it makes it a bit more intersting or makes the time go quicker.

Drugs aren't just for going out clubing, they're for what ever you want to be used for, as long as it doesn't fuck up your work/school or make you act retarded then its alright

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
That my sun is what leads to addiction....From my own experiances you're either,

My 2c....but hey, what do i know?
I think that's a bit of an over-reaction myself.

pillsnapa said:
After a weekend of recreational drug use, often i have one or two points of meth/ice/goey left over at sunday 8-30pm (when i hit the hay).

This situation leaves me with some gear which i sometimes eat/smoke at work on Monday...to get me through. It's not that I NEED it to get by, but if it's there i say why not...meth doesn't stay fresh too long anyway.

Snappa:|

Err, read this: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=56346

I had some meth few weeks back that I had left for a few months to try this, it was the same potency as when first purchased. Also several friends stretch their meth over many months because they only have small amounts at a time. Hell, with the meth around Melbourne, you only need 1/2 a pt to last all night these days.

Having gear left over is a slightly alien concept that Im not too familiar with! - Please explain!? ;)

STEVE: it was more saying that's what could lead to addiction without realising it. That's how speed is i guess. It just creeps up on you without realising it.

It just creeps up on you without realising it.

Thanks for the comments! I've been a casual user of speed and MDMA for about 6 years now.... I have meth maybe two weekends a month.

Nah Im actually
D) Learned that addiction sucks (seeing addicted mates), but use on a VERY casual recreational basis.

The job i do monday morning is storeman for a supermarket, meeting truckdrivers( know there on it!!) and signing invoices , and there is much free time to kill, with no intellectual stumulation. 'Licking the baggie' gives the company real value for money because I do so much more work than i am really required to do.;)

I knew this post could sound bad...=D But thanks heaps all for the advice.
Snappa

^^Heheh I can kind of relate to what you're saying. ;)

These days I leave my leftovers until the next time I go out, much more healthier and cheaper that way.

To answer your question I would say try to save them, but I always say I would save them but never get around to it. Held 2 pills for 3 weeks once which was a record.

Best to only get what you need for the night then you have nothing to debate over.

Hmm, this is a big problem of mine :( Pills, speed, money, if it's there it's gotta be consumed.

I've never taken drugs at work, per se, but I've been guilty of the odd bag-scrape on a Wednesday or Thursday night. I'm not proud of that, but it's a difficult mentality to escape from.

This is the only choice for me, as when an event is on a sunday and it is the busiest time of the year at work so im predicting 3-4 hours of sleep that night before i have to start work. after such an event even after 8 hours sleep i will still feel youiched. so the leftovers will get me through the day as well as giving me something to look forward to wen i get up

[edit] Event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
moderation

being a former speed junkie (g a day) it started on left overs monday morning, then I started gettin more on the weekend so I would have more left over then it was tuesdays and so on and so forth........drugs are fun, but everything in modertion is the best motto. Have a great weekend and have a few quiet beers during the week......thats the best way to enjoy drugs......

I learnt the hard way

and for the record, I have kept base and ice for months and the quality was just as good as when i got it