L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Clit piercings

doofqueen

Bluelighter
I really want to get my clit hood done and am looking for experineces from women who have had them done on how much it hurt? how long did it take to heal? are you more then ever horny because of it? is sex better?

and from males who have been with women who have had them done...what do you think of them? can you feel it when you are having sex? does it make a difference? do you find it makes a pussy prettier? 8) hehe

my ex gf has hers done and she said it barely hurt and "bus rides will never be the same again" 8o which makes me just want to get it even more ;)

I was actually extremely disappointed with mine. As far as actually getting it done, it was a great piercing to heal - takes a little longer than your tongue does to fully heal, and I think in just about a month I was able to do everything I did before I was pierced (sex wise and everything wise). It was cute as heck...

Mine unfortunately had this annoying habit of occasionally shifting out of place, and the resulting pinch was not at all cool. And it didn't help a damn bit with anything sexual (which really sucked, because I have a very hard time having orgasms in general). I changed the jewellery many times - barbell, curved barbell, circular barbell, captive bead ring - but none really did it for me. I wore it for almost a year, but ended up taking it out. I think in some strange way it also made me less sensitive, because I always had something causing *some* sensation down there. Also, I'd have to ask guys - and forgive me for being graphic, but- I had to ask them not to grind, and to take care not to smoosh it. That's not a fun feeling either. I was sad to see it go, but it wasn't worth it in the end for me. :(

i, personally didnt think it hurt at all.

and other girls that i have taken to get it done were surprised that it wasnt painful.

the healing.. a week and it didnt sting from the antibactierial soap. It healed so fast i was shocked and happy. It's so easy to care for, and i had no problems with it at all.

as for playing with it.. yes.. it feels sooo good.. i creamed myself the first few showers i took.. cause it was so sensitive to wash i was like *weeeeeeeeee* =D
i love to have it pulled and tugged on and played with. so far all the guys ive been with loved it.. one had to get used to the fact that it didnt hurt to be played with (which didnt take long at all i just showed him myself ;) )

i do feel it during sex.. its actually good because its a lil extra against the clit so u dont have to gind so hard against the guy ;)
i have a horizontal hood... the few ppl i've taken have gotten the vertical.. i actually want to have that on done with thsi one.. which i will probably do soon ;)

ps.. was ibiza said too ;)

Hey! I have one and I love it. Took like 4 days to heal and it is fun to play with....I have a vertical one. My guy likes to tug it when his downtown, and i have zero complaints. As for pain....no way...literally a pinch and nothing after. I was more afraid to touch it to clean it (purely psychological). I think its a damn sexy thing and that thought, in turn , gives me a lil bit of a boost in ego.

Yeah, it is suprisingly not very painful at all. Mine was healed completely in 4 days also. I am disapointed with it though, no added sexual pleasure, except for the fact that it looks awesome. I'd say go for it=D !

Man, my piercing KILLED me when I got it done... worst 8 seconds of my life- I couldn't believe how much it hurt. But of course it only lasted 8 seconds, and I couldn't feel a thing after that.

I would definitely not recommed it if you're getting it simply for sexual purposes- like someone previously mentioned, I'd say I've lost about 1/4 of my feeling if I had to guess. It can get in the way a lot (especially during oral- one guy said "your damn ring is blocking my access to the EXACT spot I want to be!") - it can get annoying. It does look pretty hot though- thats the only reason I'm keeping it for now.

Hey, it'll always grow back if you don't like it. I say go for it.

^^ did you get your clit hood or actual clit done? i only ask because you say you lost feeling (which i have heard happens with the clit and not the hood)

after most of the posts though i'm heaps more keen to get it done now...thanks people =D

Its a horizontal hood as far as I know- who knows if he clipped some of my actual clitoris as well :/

ouch! i talked to a piercer and when i asked about the pain factor she kinda looked at me with a look that said "well it really fucken hurts" and then when i grimmaced she said "but its real quick" LOL she also said that it has been different for all girls, that some found it extremely painful and were in tears and others hardly felt it , thats why i wanted to ask on here as to peoples opinions :)

how much it hurt?
how long did it take to heal?
are you more then ever horny because of it?
is sex better?

It felt like a sharp pinch and didn't hurt at all afterward. It healed really quickly [2-3 weeks] with no problems. It hasn't really improved sex though, but it looks pretty! I have a horizontal hood with a ring, I'm thinking of trying a barbell to see if I'll get more sensation from it. Mainly, I've found that it can help clueless boys find the clit!

I have had my hood done for a while now. I like it. I think the only thing that hurt was the clamps. Other then that its kind of painless. I felt a little funny when I had to walk for the first time tho. It just felt kind of numb.

I'm still sticking to my belly button hurting the worst out of all my piercings.

Oh yeah, its horizontal.

I've had my vert done at 14 g for a while. I usually keep either a curved barbell, or a horshoe in. Are you interested in the vert or horizontal? Mine didnt really hurt, the clamps were definetly the most annoying part, and it was kind of awkward, like being at the gyno. it healed in about 2-4 weeks. (no stingging while cleaning or anything)

As far as sex goes, you have to stop while its healing, but afterwards, its worth it. The ball stimulates all the time, car rides, bus rides, i notice it now. Just like MissBloog said, you have to watch out for the grinding sometimes, and put a larger gauge in if your going to be doing a lot of play with it, so it doesnt get ripped out accidently or anything. (ouch!)

I've had a horizontal hood piercing for about 8 years now and it doesn't really add too much to sex, though it does look real pretty! The actual piercing pain was very minor, and it healed in about three days. My nipple piercing was sooo much more painful!

Interesting

I don't have one but after reading all of these posts I'm considering it :)