• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

To All Newbies..... Read The F**king Guidelines!!

sonic_reality

Bluelighter
ok, sorry to sound harsh, after after a few silly posts of late, i think the people new the bluelight need to be reminded to

READ THE FUCKING GUIDELINES!!!

it's ranged from sillly mistakes such as leaving out which town you are from when you have a info request, to sending X amount of coke through the international mail system while saying how you plan to do it, to blatantly saying you need info on pills(after forgetting to put the town in) because you are getting X(large) amount of pills and you want to be careful!

for gods sakes, just read the guidlines. it's not to much to ask!

when i first joined, it was one of the first things i did, because i saw 2-3 big signs saying. READ GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING!!!

if you just read the guidelines, it will save you from potential flaming, and save the moderators lots of time that could be spent on something else!

again, sorry if i sound harsh, but it's really getting to me!

btw, this is not an attack on the greenlighters. some of them obviously do read the guidelines, i find that the majority don't!
welcome to all the greenlighters, and good on you if you have already read the guidelines!

PEACE

I argee with you sonic, I mean It happened to me when i was a greenlighter, didnt read the guidelines, and broke a few by providing links to sources and got few PM's from the moderators, and I will have to argee with especially the part about pill infor requests with lack of information and forgetting to state which city.

We can all help, in particular by reminding newbies where the guidelines are by dropping a link or a hint when they get it wrong. I try to give someone the benefit of the doubt, usually if they've got less than 20 posts I'll be a bit more informative when I let them know they've done something indiscreet or against guidelines, because they may not have had the courtesy to check what is, and what is not permitted here prior to posting.

We will be seeing a LOT more newbies coming along when our drug discussion forums (and archives) are opened to Google bots in the very near future... so please be tolerant, or helpful, or both.

If someone is totally out of line, there's a
warn.gif
button to let the moderators know by group email. This is possibly the fastest way to draw attention to a problem thread, and will be far more helpful than having 20 people immediately flaming the person out for not reading the guidelines. The report button does just that, reports the thread to the attention of the forum moderators and the administration, and it will receive direct attention. No further action will necessarily be taken, unless the post reported contains a serious transgression of the rules. AFAIK each post can only be reported once, so that should minimise any spam from this feature being used overenthusiastically.

BigTrancer :)

Calm down gee.

First impressions count, and when someone goes rattling pompus crap to a new user they are likely not to come back, and IMO that isn't what BL is about.

-- HELP NEW USERS IN A FRIENDLY WAY --

Mods (BT mainly) when they inform users of guidelines and posting threads you'll notice always says it in a friendly manner with smiles.

If mods aren't screaming bloody murder, why are the damned users?

dimmo said:
Calm down gee.

First impressions count, and when someone goes rattling pompus crap to a new user they are likely not to come back, and IMO that isn't what BL is about.

-- HELP NEW USERS IN A FRIENDLY WAY --

Mods (BT mainly) when they inform users of guidelines and posting threads you'll notice always says it in a friendly manner with smiles.

If mods aren't screaming bloody murder, why are the damned users?

yeah, i understand that!
it's just that over the past month or so, i have noticed numerous little mistakes that have been made by greenlighters, that all could have been avoided if they had of simply read the guidelines!

and then today a greenlighter forgot to put in the name of the town he/she lives in, and when asked to put it in, they did so, followed by the amount they were planning to buy! and it was NOT a small amount.
and when someone buys that many pills(i won't say how many), it is more than obvious that they are not only buying them for personal use, or for only dealing to close friends!

and i did report it. and it was taken care of!

also asking about mailing 10g of coke through the international mail system was not smart either. and then saying how they were planning to do it was not smart either!

it is just really starting to get to me thats all!
especially when there is one big sign, and two smaller announcements in the AUS DD Forum saying to read the guidelines before posting!

i am usually always nice to greenlighters, just today one particular greenlighter went too far, hence this thread!
i mean, it wasn't too long ago that i was a greenlighter! less than a year!

Speaking of being flamed..........what ever happened to "James Lee".

Does anybody remember him???

s_r.......get off your fucking high horse mate.

everybody has got to start somewhere and nobody is perfect!

anyway......are you a 'judge judy' apprentice.....'cos you sound like it.....:p

haha, that made me laugh!

i know everyone has to start off somewhere! as i said, it's been less than a year since i even joined. but i read the guidelines first! because that's what it said to do, in big BOLD letters on the frontpage of the forum!

and even if i hadn't of read the guidelines, it's common sense that you shouldn't mention on the net, to people you don't even know, that you are going to be buying X amount of pills soon. especially when it is a large amount, like it was!
or that you want to send X amount of coke through the international mail system! and saying the country it was coming from, and how you planned to send it!

btw...... judge judy rocks brotha! i would kill to be her apprentice. ;)

haha, isn't it lucky that i don't find critisism offending! i can have a laugh about it, like everyone should!

and i'll say again, good on all the greenlighters who have read the guidelines! and to those who haven't, i suggest you read them now =D

I heard he joined a satanic order of devout drug deviants located on the Peruvian Bolivian Border, but then again I could be full of shite 8)