Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne, who dropped the soap?

dr spgeddi, put some care into your posts so people can understand them

:( :(

if you dont know what i'm talking about, you have no comment to add that will enlighten me!
so these comments so far establish two things.
1. no one so far who has read this thread has dropped the soap.
2. you guys dont know what soap is!!

anyone else?

soap is the by product of soponfication where animal fat (glycerol + fatty acid chains ?) is reacted with sodium hydroxide.
I don't drop soap because i don't use it.... it hurts my skin! Showergel or cetaphil lotion is hard to drop!

.dR spgeddi: regardless of how cryptic you want threads to be, this has nothing to do with drug discussion!

but isnt it funny how many ppl reply to it.

i think its funny to see how many people react.

well done spgeddi

Well it certainly doesn't appear to have anything to do with drug education so it's closed. PM me if I've missed something; p_d

I've reopened the thread following a PM from dR spgeddi explaining the term soap.

..dR spgeddi wrote on 27-10-2003 04:32:
soap is a type of methamphetamine going around melbourne at the moment... and anyone who had seen it would know excatly what i was referring to, it looks like soap stone.
i didnt want comments from people who hadnt tried it, so i was happy to leave it cryptic. if i simply said who's had the wiz that looks like soap stone everyone people would give all kinds of answers. some pretending to be cool will say yeah sure i tried it etc...

So there you have it, and I thought it was some sort of pantomine ;)

If you mean this:
soapstone.gif

There is wiz that looks like this which people simply just call 'beige rock'. I had some a couple years ago, the same weekend I met you actually and it was damn fine. It cuts up to be a fine fluffy waxy powder and was very euphoric. I recently saw this on the weekend and by all accounts, it's the same type of feeling/look of wiz. I haven't had any personally but it does kind of look like the picture above. All in big chunky rocks (like bigger than a matchbox).

Hope this helps. Also.. try searching for beige in this forum, you will find threads like this

spgeddi, check the MElbourne meth thread, I've had plenty of the beige rock going around at the moment, and I really like it.

i had a point of a point.. like 1/100th of a gram IV and thoroughly buzzed on it.
very high grade indeed.
sorry to confuse you guys.
thanks phaser dood.
cheers wazza and steve.