• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You dirty dirty little boys!! Wash your hands please!

nezo

Bluelight Crew
That's it! I'm tired of going to a public toilet , doing my business and then washing my hands only to have the filthy dirty slug in front of me not wash his hands and smear his cock germs all over the door handle. WTF !!! How am I going to open the door now? Am I supposed to loiter until someone else comes in or goes out and I can slip out with them?? Otherwise, it's like grabbing a hundred dicks at once. :eek:

This lack of personal hygiene is distressing. I see it all raves and clubs all the time. Little Johnny rockstar has the looks but not the cleaniness. Girls! Next time your boy walks out of the toilets, ask him if he's washed his hands before he touches you. Send him back if he hasn't.

and smear his cock germs all over the door handle

ewwww, have a picture in my head now.

Am obsessed with hand-washing, (nurses training drilled it into me from an early age).

Let's face it though, anywhere you go, you are more than likely going to be exposed to viruses and bacteria from any number of sources. Public toilets just seem that much more dirty but in reality, there's nowhere that's germ free.

On the subject of clubs or venues etc, I've been to places that didn't have soap or hot water in their toilets anyway (bush doofs are notorious). Kind of gross but you get used to it.

I fucking hate this man, to the extent that every time my ex went to the toilet I would totally ask him, 'have you washed your hands', and since he couldn't lie to me he would always say, 'no'. And then I would be like, well you aint getting any until you fucking do.

I am so anal about this. And I promise you nezo that I will atleast try to reform any boyfriend I have so this problem will atleast get a little better!!!

know what you mean. I'll use my shirt as a glove rather than touch a door handle.

Man I never touch anything in public toilets, you can find a way to open the door, use your noggin ;) A guy I went to school with has apparently patented the idea of a toilet seat with a pedal to lift it, like rubbish bins have. My question is...WHEN WILL WE SEE THESE IN ACTION!?

yes - it's hideous - i always try to avoid the handle if i can or use least likely to be touched and only use my little finger when possible. One of my friend argues you should wash your hands BEFORE handling yourself as you know where your cock's touched but not what your hands have!! :D

Im sorry guys, but I had to piss my self laughing, becoz I cant belive guys actually take notice at this. But you think guys are disgusting, there are quite a few dirty bitches out there too that dont wash there hands, like I am gob smacked at times when I see hot chiks walk in do there watevers and pretty there face up, not wash hands and walk out. Cleaness is a must, so why cant ppl take 10 seconds out of there time to make sure there hands are germ free??
Mmmmm

all this talk of cock germs is fine and dandy... but remember, before one can wash one's hands, one must turn on the tap.

Imagine what's on the taps. If you're worried about cock germs, the last thing i'd be concerned about is the door handle. ;)

Yes I avoid public toilets as much as possible.

Really though, you'd be surprised at what germs we're exposed to everyday.

Get over it... Do you want a piss weak immune system or what?

What would be really nice is if we could all stop pissing and vomiting on the floor in clubs. I mean fuck you've managed to make it all the way there, is that much harder to puke in the bowl rather than on the floor?

Public toilets are very skanky :(! As are people who don't wash thier hands after using. They just poop or whatever and then play with thier hair and walk out, spreading filth and disease all around and causing paranoia to run rampant!

I've been noticing that a few toilets around Melbourne are really good though and have some nifty features. Like those toilets that flush on thier own. It's scary the first time you use one and you don't know its one of those self-flush jobs. You just stand there for a while lookin nervous haha. Another cool thing are those taps that you don't need to touch. They are like motion sensored or something. Pretty damn cool! Follow up by using one of those air hand dryers and you are good to go. Now all they need are some of those Star Trek doors that open themselves :)

It's ok wherever I go. I lick the door handles, toilet seat and floor just to make sure it's clean before I touch them with my hands

oh man, that looks like dog shit
oh man, it smells like dog shit,
oh man, it feels like dog shit,
oh man, it tastes like dog shit,
lucky I didn't step in it!

my gripe is DA FUCKAS THAT USE THE SHITTAS AS PISSAS

realy just get over your short dick insecurety and use the troph WE DON"T CARE(unless its a gay club and your str8 TRUST ME I made that mistake the other day)

sometime people are desperate and have to take a shit it's much nicer to know that your not sitting in someones piss

[/rant]

LOL complaining a bout public toliets in Australia? Go to the India Town in Singapore and check out the toilets there.... its totally insane, you have to pay singaporean 10-20 cents to use it, and even Singapore supposed to be the cleanest cities, but believe it or not, espcially in India Town... it was totally gross..... Malayisa, espcially Kuala Lumpar (sp?).... gee..... Australian public toliets are less far worst than Asian public toliets.... most of them just have this small hose and tap next to you instead of toliet paper with a hole on the ground...

i always wash my hands and lower the toilet seat after use, so not all guys are bad about this.. on the other hand, i never use antibacterial soap.. i think it weakens your immune system.. there is such a thing as being *too* clean..

how bout u wash your hands, then when drying your hands with a tissue or watever u turn the tap off with that and use the tissue to open the door knob so then all the germs victimise the tissue and not yourself????

Grab some rags before you head out the door next time, and use them to grip all the things you expect to be icky: door handles, taps, urinal button thingy etc.
then throw it away after exiting :)
the only danger is you might look like a fuckwit walking in with a rag on your hand though

way to steal my idea moebro ....

u couldve atleast worded it differently ... man some of u BLers just try to take credit for everything dont u .... DONT U!!

*does crazy dance and runs into wall*

owww :(

well since i usually only ever go into public toilets when i am with wazza i dont have to worry cause i know they are clean ;)