Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Robotussin pills

(Sex)(On)(X)

Bluelighter
I was reading in drug basics about robo pills.
It would be much easier to take 10 pills than it would to drink that disgusting cough syrup crap.
Anyone in Australia seen these? Hopefully around Newcastle.

If there are DXM-only tablets available in Australia, they'll be from pharmacies... why don't you ask a pharmacist? Online pharmacies might possibly sell them too, locally, however we aren't permitted to post URLs for online pharmacies here. Google should sort you out.

BigTrancer :)

Not available AFAIK, they always load pharmaceutical pills up with 500mg paracetamol and usually 30mg pseudo too as well as a dissapointing amount of DXM say 10-15mg.... which means that you have to take dangerous amounts of both but paracetamol in particular before the effects of DXM manifests themselves. Good luck if you find DXM only tablets tho!

On a side note has anybody used DXM for hayfever relief, my nose is stuffed at the momemt and first plateau allergic rhinitus relief sounds groovy!

Dxm caps are easy to make. by removing Dxm from syrup. check dextroverse website. there used to be a link from it from this site

...but the post in drug basics said that the pills only had dxm as the active ingredient. no paracetomal pseudo or whatever. & they're new pills. So... they exist. but are they in Australia?
i dont really like dxm much anyway so im not really gunna go to any effort trying to extract it. i bet its really complicated.. i'll cheak out dextroverse anyways... thanks everyone..

The only products available in Australia with solely DXM as an active ingredient are all in syrup form. There are no tablets or capsules with DXM alone.