Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth- Global Festival (aka Science Fiction) - Belmont Racecourse - 7 Dec

TiTTy

Bluelighter
Global Festival +18
Sunday 7th December 2003

Presented by Agent Mad in conjunction with Delirium. 12 midday to 12 midnight. After undergoing a bit of a name change the yearly Science Fiction Festival now becomes the Global Festival.

Carl Cox Global Arena:
Carl Cox (3 hour set)
Ben Sims
Goldtrix
Sean Quinn
plus James A, Puff, Adam Kelly vs Clint Wiltshire, Chad D vs Kriece, Warren 10 vs Adam Kytka.

ITM presents the 33and 1/3 Arena:
Cypress Hill Live
Maseo (DeLaSoul)
Downsyde Live
plus Karisma vs Pawel, Wato vs Buex, Micah vs Koosh, SMan vs Don Migi, Cee vs Tamar.

XPress Mag and Zebrahype presents the Loaded Dice Arena:
Freq Nasty
Mickey Finn
Matrix
plus Dazz K, Greg Packer, Diamond D, Sardi, Concept
MC's X-Cessiv; Jay Rippa;

Tickets: Earlybird $70+BF thereafter $80+BF.
Venue: Belmont Racecourse.

More Info at http://www.teknoscape.com.au/events/

Hope to see heaps of Perth BL's there as we are gunna try and make it a meet up as well! If we aint to lazy that is... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there
29.gif

Dissappointed about the day and the time...... but they did get us carl cox, ben sims, CH and DS and some quality DnB so I'll go all the same.

You're upset about the date and time?
I think it sounds great,
but then again i'll be on break.
(hahahaha)
I think this event'll be huge.
Hope to see everyone there.
(not that I know any of you guys).

Hey.
I'm thinkin' if people post here then we'll get an idea of how many people are goin to Global from Bluelight.
Hmmm... now that I think about it that might back fire 'cause cops will read this and assume that everyone on this page takes 'drugs' and then they'll have like a strike force and stuff.
NOOOOOOOOOO!
This sucks.
Oh yeah.
I wonder if there'll be sniffer dogs at Global.
I hate sniffer dogs.
They sniff.
BUt not like scratch-n-sniffs, they're kewl.
Ahhhhhh i'm freakin'' out now.
I just bought my ticket btw.
$76.20 from Ticketmaster7 at Beat.
And a new cuff.
I'm so stoked.
YAY for Global.

^^^ man ur a funni kunt. =D

It would be good to c who will be coming maybe we could bump the perth meetup in aus social and everyone post their name there.

Does neone know when the tickets go up to $80+???

I know they're generally available until they 'run out' of earlybirds *tweet tweet*.
That doesn't exactly make sense seeing as the ticket is exactly the same 'cept that it says LEARLY on it.
Otherwise i'm not sure.
Maybe when they start to advertise it more.
The wierd thing is they're currently posted (at Ticketmaster7.com.au etc.) under Carl Cox... not Global or anything like that.
What the fuck?
I know he's generally considered the headliner but a little respect hey.
:D

Anyway, after all that bullshit I can basically say no, sorry dude, but I did just make u waste a minute of your life reading this.
HAHAHAHA
:p
I'd suggest you get it soon just so you don't have to pay $85 plus.
Fuckin booking fee.
I'll see you there... no that i'll know who you are but still... YEAH!

my mate is in downsyde so he told me cypress hil was comin a few months ago and i was so stoked. im onli 15 and now i found out its for 18+ i am seriously pissed off. r u sure? if i miss this :( :p

Yeah.. sorry dude.
18+ event.
And they'll more than likely check for 18.
Especially if u look your age.
Sorry bout that.
Hmmm, did u get ur name from Dude, where my car?
Smokey McPot.
What a kewl name.
God I love that movie

yeh from dude wheres my car

well at the moment i get mistaken for 17 all the time so im thinkn bcoz itl b such a big crowd plus if i walk in with a heap of mates that 18... i have to try my luck ay i mean cmon cypress hill have been on the simpsons wen will i ever get anuvva oppurtunity like this? i dont rekon ch will come bak to perth for a long tiem if they do come bak again.

That's very true Mr. McBeer.
Plus it will be a wikid stix, fully sick event.

**CHECK OUT THE PERTH MEET-UP UNDER AUS SOCIAL (Regional Discussion) FOR DETAILS**

Last edited:
*bump*

Going to buy my ticket tomorrow.
See if i can pick up some bells while i'm at it.

fuk got my ticket today cost $94 from central station the little fukers have gone up!!! argh

damn it... i hate price hikes.
You dont know if the 115 double to global and sunshine are still available do you?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh i dindt even know that the joint ticket existed argh well that sucks!! :p
well if u do find out that it exists let me know hey- still got heaps of ppl wanting tickets.

double packs

i grabbed a double pack last night from planet video.
they said they had plenty left but best to ring them and make sure if your going to leave it for awhile.
total cost was $120 ($115+BF)
p.s. i'm yet to meet any perth bluelighters, but i've been lurking these forums for nearly 3 years, so maybe its time i did.

if an event is 18+ will they let u in with a guardian? coz my uncle is already goin so i figure he cood just say hes my old man and itll all b kool. plus anyone no how i cood get in contact with the promoters?
cheers

drinky_mcbeer said:
if an event is 18+ will they let u in with a guardian? coz my uncle is already goin so i figure he cood just say hes my old man and itll all b kool. cheers

Unlikely buddy..
:(

Only 12 days to go people!
Oh yah!
I am soooooooo creaming my panties right now
=D
Sorry.