Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth Pills - 20/10/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry-d-

Bluelight Crew
The Good

Green Armani's - Light green pill, Armani stamp one side with a score on the other. Test positive to MDMA. See picture here: Pillreport

3's - Probably all but gone now, seem to be at least 3 batches; yellow, brown and red. People claiming suspect batches of theses so I guess now would be the time people would be trying to offload them, so if they do magically appear make sure you test them.

White Octagonal - Octagon shape with 'E' on one side. Fairly clean white, test positive for MDMA with mandalin and marquis. Nothing mind blowing like the 3 but a smooth MDMA ride, regular dumpers would probably want more than one.

White Hyundai - White, Hyundai imprint on one side score on the other. Test positive to MDMA with marquis and mandelin.

attachment.php

The Maybe's

Red/Pink Dolphin - light red colour, dolphin stamp on one(?) side. No better descriptions. No test results. Test before buying, apparently they are ok.

White Smiley’s - I've also heard stories of these around, nothing concrete and no test result.

The Bad

White envelope - Score on back - look pretty shitty - a whole small envelope logo in middle of pill; not like the beige envelopes/emails. Tests show a positive for MDMA. Suspected contents Ketamine.

Old thread here: Perth Pills

Attachments

• hyundai.jpg
    hyundai.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 615
Last edited:
Fry-d- said:
The Maybe's

Red/Pink Dolphin - light red colour, dolphin stamp on one(?) side. No better descriptions. No test results. Test before buying, apparently they are ok.

MAYBE??????? MAYBE??????

these pills rock! i didn't get the chance to test them, as i had to buy on the night. but it was certainly an experience i will not forget for a while.

nice a smooth, very nice rushes, lots of jaw clenching, eye wobbles. they last for AGES. lasted nearly twice the amount of time the brown 3 i had lasted(not on same night). peak easily 4+ hours!
very little comedown.

note: i have been on a break for a while, but in the few weeks leading up to having the dolphin i had 5 bacardis(cairns) and a 3(cairns), so my tolerance was starting to build up again.

they are not as strong as the 3s, but i thought they were better. the peak was smoother, felt more loved up, peak lasted ages! what more could you ask for in a pill!

just informing you, these dolphins are definately not a maybe!

by the way, i will give a description, seeing as though you said there was no better descriptions!

colour: darkish red
logo: dolphin, but it was very hard to make out. had to look for a while before i saw it!
score: none
bevel: on the top side. i didn't see a bevel on the bottom.
size: slightly smaller than your normal pill, but they sure do pack a punch!

this is not my picture, but it looked exactly like these.

36911.jpg

maybe you should move it into the good section fry-d.
has anyone done a test for these? i'm pretty sure i know what it would test like, but you can never be sure i spose!

mates have been raving about the dolphins. from wat ive heard from mates there are red and beige dolphins going about. boths are supposed to be a nice ride, but thats all just 2nd hand information.

Maybe they could be shifted to "The Good" section when we get a thoroughly described test result... thanks for the description and the link to a picture of similar looking pills. In fact, if someone wants to EZ-test a dolphin and post a full pillreport in here that would help muchly.

BigTrancer :)

^^^
that's why i asked if anyone has any test results!

i mean, i know these pills are good, but not everyone is going to take my word for it. but a test result would help.
there have been tests done over east, on the same pills, but that doesn't count for much here in perth!

can someone test these please?

Also heard good things about the dolphins. Has anyone seen/heard anything about caps in perth at the moment? Have only been offered, no other details.

A friend took a green armani last week after drinking quite a bit and woke up the next day not knowing what happened for 3-4 hours. Lucky she had someone with her. Could there be a mix of ketamine in these? Or just the mixture of such a strong pill with a lot of alcohol...

Nice to see some quality floating around perth at the moment. I like to think that forums such as this and pillreports.com are helping people to know what they are buying (as best they can) which leads to the crap being weeded out of the market.

Party Safe.

Minerva said:

Nice to see some quality floating around perth at the moment. I like to think that forums such as this and pillreports.com are helping people to know what they are buying (as best they can) which leads to the crap being weeded out of the market.
Agreed. I'm starting to find this site much more usefull (in the interests of harm reduction of course :)) than pillreports at the moment. Nice work Perth.

Minerva about the caps, ive heard of them floatin about, but i dont know much more that they are apparently "MDMA caps". but personally i'd be very skeptical of anything that came in a capsule. so be careful =)

minerva,

if you get the caps, just test them, and you should be fine!
note that i shaid *should* be fine!

if it is real mdma powder, there won't be much at all in the cap. there will probably be less than you are expecting. that is because it is pure, and there are no fillers in there to make it seem bigger.
i would be sceptical if it was packed full. if it's packed full, it's most likely just a crushed up pill!

but in saying that, some of the best stuff i've ever had has been in a cap! very smooth and lovey! there's nothing like pure mdma powder!

just remember, test test test!! =D

Pill info request

purple AP - purple/mauve, average size pill
- AP embossed one side, with score the other, P lower than A
(possible a maths or chem symbol)

Green armanis - heard lots good abut also bad in that its not a good pill,
fucks you up. if you dont want to remember the night then its all good, possible ketamine.

White hyundais - as posted above. yet to test but effects - take a while to come one but apparnetly quite good. chargey and loved up. all good.

Armanis are far cleaner than the 3s - possibly due to strength only but also maybe something else.

From a trusted source i would say the armanis are very similar in effects to the previous lot of green fish.
Rather coincidental then that the press and style and even almost the colour is identical.

I agree with Biscuit..The green armani's are very much similar to the Green Fishes that were going around perth awhile back..They are a decent pill. Get em while u can...
As for the other comment above by See No Evil...
I doubt that the Armanis are k-bombs...
Very clean good pill.

update

i'm not too sure about the green armani's. there seems to be another substance at play.

*well i thought there was but after testing these again i think they are just a nice strong dose of MDMA.*

so sorry for the misinformation.8)

Last edited:
yeah word. the armani's are very strong. everyone i no who has had one has been really fuked up like mashed up. and definate memory loss of the night and people tlakin to people thinking they are someone else. either very strong mdma or something else.

has anyone had any white mercedes or tested them. wanna find out if they are a k bomb

goodevening just a quick word on armani's(green) they are pretty good i would give them 7.5 out of 10 lasted about 3 hours and tested black in about 4/5 seconds so i would say mdma not any k in them!!!!!

Attachments

• pill.jpg
    pill.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 131
**WARNING** perth green armani's

THESE HURT IF YOU SNORT THEM!!! :X

crushed up a half into 4 nice lines and took them all up my right nostril... MAJOR discomfit to the point were i got an unpleasant headache on the right side of my head which ruined the high!

luckly i was in bed with partner/drank lots of water incase i was dehydrated and spent a couple of hours having great sex. headache left when i blew my load and finally got some satisfaction watching the sun come up and drifting off into a beautiful slumber;)

ps- never felt a burn like this.. would anyone know if mdma is this painful or what else may have been in the pill?

yeah i reckon good mdma really hurts. pill lines are usually pretty big aswell. pink bats are the hurtest ones ive had. when poxy @ are racked up they barely even hurt.

Let half a Green Armani disolve under my tongue on the weekend. Had the classic MDMA taste, but quite abit stronger than most pills ive had. also seemed to taste very "chemically", similiar in taste to the badly cooked speed u get sometime that hasnt had all the solvents washed out properly. This might have also added to that extra burn?

Either, Or i had a great time on these pills, highly recomend =)

Status
Not open for further replies.