L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Rimming?

Funkmaster G

Bluelighter
Now I am going to see my girlfriend this weekend at university, and we have been sending dirty text messages and stuff, and when things get down and dirty we are both really kinky people. Bondage, anal sex, dildos and all that good stuff, but I have never licked someone's bum before, so to speak. What do you girls think of it? Enjoy it? disgusted? How to do it right etc... Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks ;)

Oh my god thats urmm, I hav no words to put onto this post to explain how much I think that is just dirty.. sorry..

Prudes. :p

Rimming is fun, in the right context. It needs to be very clean, of course. And if its cool with both parties, and happens in the heat of the moment, rock on! If you and your girl are already into those other kinks, it should be totally natural and hot.

And if you don't like it, you don't do it again. Big deal.

Just take a shower first, and make sure nobody has to deficate in the near future.

-mr. mojo rising

^^^^
agreed- i love it... adds something to the mix. dont listen to people who pay it out cos frankly they dont know what theyre missing.

true love is not a blow job... its a rim-job. Make sure that the pipes are clean so to speak and have a shower before hand taking good care to clean everything and you should be fine :)

CB.

And if you want to practice - just get a little bunnyrabbit and lick it's puckered little pink nose =D

--- G.

As a girl there is nothing that makes me squeal like feeling my bf going toward that area. it's so different and i personally love it. give it a try

Morrison's Lament said:
And if you want to practice - just get a little bunnyrabbit and lick it's puckered little pink nose =D

--- G.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and on subject..yes it feels very good.. and if you are already into anal.. i dont see why she wouldn't like a tonguedown before hand :)

Ok, i may be completely stupid here, but elaborate with the cleaning business. I thought it was normal practice to clean your ass everyday when showering. Not just for a licking...am i missing something completely??? I think im having a blonde day..

^^
RIM job means going around the rim of the anus NOT in it! Tell your BF to get it right!

rimming, as I experienced it is... nice... If you can get over the fact that it's... ick. No matter how clean, I'd never give anyone a rim job unless I was wearing a condom over my tongue. But, receiving...? Yea, thats ok, if the person really really wants to do it and if I feel... clean.
The thought of it still traumatises me a bit. Maybe that's the exciting part about it. ;)

it's really not that bad... doesn't even taste gross. at least with a cleanly asshole, which is what i dealt with. i never even thought of doing it until i was super trashed eating my gf out and i was like hmmm never been there before. it was a lot less disgusting than imagined. anyway go for it, it drives the girls wild and doesn't taste/smell that gross as long as she's got a clean bum!

Ahh shit...... ;)

I am a reformed prude on this subject..... I thought that was some serious yuck until my newest beau converted me. Now I love it (fingers more than tongues....) and Ive even begun to probe around down there myself... though Im not sure his ass likes my long acrylic nails 8(

^^ i was thinkin about that recently and realizing that that may be the reason my fiance is more uncomfortable with the fingers in there then i would have thought. i think it's my nails... i mean you can kinda figure out where not to aim them on yourself after a while but on someone else you can't tell :(

on the other hand.. he LOVES my nails long.. so i think he'd pick getting stabbed a little *or at leasting helping me aim better) over me cutting them down :)
his poor bum.. *kisses it to make it better* ;)

IMO, the best time for ANY kind of anal play is right after shower play and then keep the spitting down to a minimum.

Rimming is dammmmmmmnnnnnn good..... loads of fun

like everyone said though..... keep it clean