• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

melbourne (sidney myer music bowl) // summadayze // new year's day (jan. one), 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetwothreefour

Bluelight Crew
PRE-SALE TICKETS NOW SOLD OUT
but you can still purchase the together/summadayze double tickets for $140 apparently...

MASSSSSSSIVE!!! ...and bob sinclar has just been added to the line-up!!

though, of course, this event is going to be full of annoying fucking shirtless muzzas, hopefully we can all forget about it once groove armada hit the stage - playing a dj set, w00t! derrick carter too, lange, krafty kuts and a-skillz...nice :D (oh and thanks to bunny, i stole your line-ups and stuff from the other thread :)).

tickets available now: www.summadayze.com

After five years of sell-out crowds, Summadayze returns in 2004 with more space, more stages and more fabulous DJ's than ever before. This year the event will again present a hand-picked selection of the world's finest talent, alongside the cream of Melbourne's dance music scene. Summadayze 2004 will also feature the traditional foam fun area, water slides, Future Spa World, amusements, rides and a variety of ice cream, fresh fruit, food and festival stalls. There will also be plenty of shaded areas, over 70 free water drinking points, and many more toilet facilities.

Gates: 8am to 11pm.

Futuredayze
Groove Armada (DJ set) {UK}
Krafty Kuts & Askillz {UK}
(4 dex & FX)
Infusion (live)
Mark James
John Course
Jason Midro
Sean Quinn
Kasey Taylor
Arlen De Silva
Dean Cherny

Housedayze Stage (presented by onelove)
Bob Sinclar {FR}
Derrick Carter {US}
Grant Smillie
Frankie D
Craig Burger Queen
Nathan G
Andy Van
Kaz

Tekdayze
Lange {UK}
Nexus
Dee Dee
Scott Alert & Ajax
Tristan Mason
Papa Smurf
Jewelz
Disco Pussy

the lo-fidelity all-stars are also confirmed to be doing a dj set, but i don't know which stage...

Note: Being Melbourne, ensure you bring protection from both sun and rain. No food or alcohol permitted, except sealed bottles of water are permitted. Enter only with a good party attitude as management reserves the right to refuse entry.

All pre-sale tickets sold out - Together and Summadayze double passes still available from selected outlets:
Ticketmaster7 ph: 136100, inthemix.com.au and selected outlets
Alley Tunes 98199449/ Body Glove 5984 0600/ CC Records 5211 8466/ Central Station 9654 2505/ DMC Records 9824 1211
Euphemism 9529 6922/ Gaslight 9650 9009/ General Pants Doncaster 9840 7079/ General Pants Eastland 9870 7407/ General Pants Greensborough 9432 6644/ General Pants Southland 9584 7355/ Glue 9318 7277/ Hares & Hayenas 9824 0110/ Inacoma 9879 4944/ Jac N Jean 9783 6732/ Ministry Of Style 9419 4952/ Mooks Chadstone 9530 4080/ Mooks Chapel St 9827 9966/ Mooks China Town 9639 6363/ Mooks Hawthorn 9818 0222/ Mooks Highpoint 9318 8851/ Mooks Little Collins 96541899/ One Stop DJ Shop 9533 6434/ Platinum 9427 1333/ Poetic Jungle 9370 6154/ Rhythm & Soul/ Supermarket Acland St 9537 2469

Last edited:
lo-fidelity allstars (dj set)

That was unexpected.

And maybe, interesting and unexpected enough for me to drag my sorry carcass over from Together.

Although, last time even physically getting onto the main floor was impossible after midday, let alone dancing on it. Hopefully LFAS will play in a little tent somewhere :)

would be cool to see lange and infusion at the bowl... will see at a closer date. What shits me about SD is the lack of comps though.

BRING THIS SHIT ON!!

Did the welcome and Summa Dayze combo last year, and will be doing Together then SD this year - I'm already pumped for an absolute bender!!!!

yaaaay! Mistress Barbara is supposed to play right? cos she's my boy's fave dj in the whole world, which means i'll be going too (following Sllip that is).

yaaay! new years! i might be able to enjoy this one, unlike last yr when i was working my ass off from 10pm till 5am.
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Yeah wtf how could you leave Mistress Barb off the list 1234? For shame!

That said...it'll be a cold day in hell before you see me at Summadayze.

Oh yeah, this is an annual pilrimage for me, and will be there again this year.
I'll be sitting in the rain somewhere on the hill.

Me

I will definately be going and I dont even like the music there.

The atmosphere there is great, even with all the shirtless dicks. You dont bother us and we wont bother you.

me and my moits gonna fuk u up Energizer and steal youse mobile phones :D

For once this sounds a lot more appealing than the NYE party.

There are some great acts for this one, and I think I might have to come along, and watch the circus again.

Originally posted by Hardicus
Yeah wtf how could you leave Mistress Barb off the list 1234? For shame!

hmm...don't shoot the messenger :)

i copied and pasted it from the summadayze site, which didn't mention her at the time...still doesn't actually.

is she definitely there??

well.....i saw it on the flyer they were handing out at GK. unless i was so munted i saw it wrong...and sllip was so munted he saw it wrong.......

i dunno!

Prom, you stingy fukr! ;)

I probably won't be at SD this time round... gonna check out the Timmy K morning set at "Fuck off 2003" instead! 8)

/me wonders where lo-fidelity all-stars and mistress barbara went from that list...

hmm.

I see that I did a double start on the SD topic.....

Ahhhh well. The plan is to celbrate and see in the new year, get four or five hours sleep, freshen up and hit Summa dayze bright and ready to go the distance until close.

As stated, I shall be taking this Pepsi challenge with Kandeman and Elver.. and who ever else thinks they can keep up.

Elvers a bit of a pussy though.... dun think he'll make it. ;)

Eeek, 8am 11pm.....hmm I would love to do the double (ie Together + SD), but somehow i think maybe I wil end up dead from exhaustion somewhere....

Together I think will go from 4pm till 7am, then SD from 8am to 11pm...thats 30hours of raving + dancing + generally going mental.....hmmm, may have to save for copious amounts of drugs, and the tickets of course =D

oh no prom, you might actually have to buy a ticket, heaven forbid that you might spend some money on your entertainment. =D

krafty and infusion may convince me to part with my hard earned money. we shall see a little closer to the date.

I'll be there, looks like I'll spend most of the day at the House stage with that line-up; Sinclair, Carter and awesome local support. Wouldn't miss it for the world, dunno about Together yet. I might get the combo ticket and sell the Together ticket later if something else comes along...

I love summer =D

we will see what happens...havent any plans nye yet so i guess this could be a goer...not really a big trance or anything electronic fan anymore :\ but it would be a good day out.

*shrugs* pencil me in for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.