Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ice: Meth or 4-MAR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Sex)(On)(X)

Bluelighter
Somone I know was refering to getting some Ice last time I seen him.
Do u think he was reffering to relitively pure Meth or 4-Methyleminorex?
Im from near Newcastle NSW. Is 4-MAR commonly available around here or Sydney? or would it be safe to say that when he uses the term Ice he is PROBABLY refering to Meth?
Baically is Ice more well known to be reffered to as relitely pure meth or 4-MAR?

Wouldnt wanna sniff a line thinking it was Meth and od on 4-MAR because from what I read on erwoid the a common oral dose of 4-MAR is between 10-25mg and strong dose 25mg+.

In Australia, ice = methamphetamine.
Or at least it has in every scenario I have come across.
The only place I have seen ice to refer to 4-mar is on bluelight.
If you are unsure, just use some marquis reagent to see if it goes orange or not.

*sigh*
This has been covered SSSSSOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!
99.9999999% it's meth, NOT 4-Mar.

Do a search PLEEEEASE.

Also search for another for a post called 'My nanna can't tell the difference between meth & amphetamine'...or something similar to that.

But yeah, there is about 15 million posts on this.
You can test it with your ez-tester....You do have one, don't you? ;)

i plan on buyin one soon. i only just posted a thread in pill testing askin what they test for cuz i only found out today u can buy em at the shop...
anyways thats as much info as i need. if someone tries to sell me Ice it means its meth.. i guess its called ice cuz ya can see the crystals.. meaning its relatively pure?
post if anyone has come accross 4-MAR sold as Ice around the newcastle area.. though after those posts i think my Q is answered

Status
Not open for further replies.