Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Finding the Magic Therory

doofhard

Bluelighter
I think I have an idea why I lost the magic and now why I've found it again and I belive that some people may have done the same.

Pills were always good to me for 6+ years always good and in the early days some duds (before testers) then I hit the club sense hard for a while and pills stopped working good, I was always Fucked but too much and not really enjoying it.

Then I took a break for 3 months and went straight back in fairly hard and although those first few weeks were really good again, I fucked up again.

I went to a big event and I don't think I'd recived good pills for a while so when I dosed big for the big event and this was with the mad brown 3's, it fucked me bad again.

The next weekend I went out again but I made a promise to myself to only eat 1 pill, that was a orange HQ I rated it a 10 because I had beautiful experiences for 5+ hours.

I wonder if maybe when pills were not working well for me I'd just had too much because I've had pills every weekend for the last month but in singular fashion and belive me the magic is there.

When I was doing the club thing a big night which was probly every 2-3 weeks would probly include 4+ pills.

I'm just glad I'm back to 1 pill a night and I really do thank Bluelight for that, this site can really guide you through the good and bad times.

DOOFHARD

Familiarity breeds contempt. Especially if you turn it into a routine (like clubbing every weekend).

New environments, new experiences - that is how you can maintain the fun.

Insane Platypus said:
Familiarity breeds contempt. Especially if you turn it into a routine (like clubbing every weekend).

New environments, new experiences - that is how you can maintain the fun.

Tell that to the doofers...

yeah ive had a similar experience over the years.....

it seems that, in retrospect, I usually go out to "get high" first, and enjoy the party second. but rather than go "gee, great music, im off work, i feel good, WOW" i tend to go "hmmm, im feeling pretty damn good. can u imagine how good ill feel when i pop another 1/2 in20 minutes?" I spend more time thinking about how good i feel than just letting go and enjoying myself.

once the shits in ur system, uve decided to take no more, and youve forgotten about it, u spend the time just enjoying yourself. but for me, if i think there may be more disco candy for me later in the night, i probably dont let go and lose myself in the moment as much as i should.....

believe me, more isnt always better........(and im talking money, women, food, car engine size etc etc etc)! i just wish i could convince the irrational side of my brain (which usually takes over when i go out!)

yep!

rezinate said:
believe me, more isnt always better........(and im talking money, women, food, car engine size etc etc etc)! i just wish i could convince the irrational side of my brain (which usually takes over when i go out!)

I second that there mate.

Cheers, Urbie %)

Well I thought I'd bost about yet another mad night of 1 and about half of some quality pills (biccardi's) in a quality venue that everytime I seem to go to that club, everyone has very high quality MDMA pills.

I love when good pils hit!

^^ Look you're slipping back again. Last time it was 1 pill, this week it was 1.5. This is where your old ways come back to visit, and you fall back into the pattern. Be careful not to miss your breaks ;)

SupaDiscoBreaka said:
Tell that to the doofers...

what..... who said that..... where, how, why??!?!?!?!?!?!

hehe, na, doofing is the best experience you can have on a pill.
why would you want to go clubbing every weekend, and be in a cramped up, over crowded nightclub, dancing to crappy music........ when you can be out in the bush/rainforest, dancing in total freedom to the best music in the world(aka psytrance), with nothing around you except trees, and beautiful people who want nothing more than to dance in harmony???? =D

i went out doofing on friday, for the first time since i moved to perth.

it was a little daunting at first, with not knowing a soul there, and having buy a pill there. the pill wasn't the main attraction of the night tho, i was there for the doof, it didn't matter if i couldn't score!
but i ended up meeting some really nice folks, who had no problems with scoring a pill for me. i only had enough money for one, so i bought it.
a red dolphin.

i can't remember the last time i only took one pill at a doof, normally it's two or three.
but i have to admit, i had the best time of my life. and because i didn't know anyone there, i could just let go, and be whoever i wanted to be. it was so much fun, going around and introducing myself to people.
by the end of the night, i had had good conversations with over half the crew, and heaps of other people too. in cairns, that just wouldn't have happened. don't ask me why, i just never had the guts to introduce myself to anyone in sight!

so, i understand how you are feeling, doofhard(w00t, great name!!)!! it is great to finally find the magic again.
but as robot features said, don't let it get out of hand. you should probably give yourself two weeks in between pills(that is of course, if there isn't doofs on consecutive weekends), and try to only take one at a time!

you may have only took one and a half, but next time it might *only* be two, and then *only* two and a half etc.

peace...... and doof hard doofhard!!! ;)

the doofers get a beautiful change in location every doof, a new experience in a new part of nature with new beats and a new setup, that's more than enough change for me :)