Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD & Oxycontin combo?

Urbanhog

Bluelighter
I have read few reports and stuff here using the search about mixing opiates with LSD, but I was curious if anyone can comment about using oxycontin and LSD.... I am mainly asking about oxycontin, not other opiates.

Anyone can give a feedback or comment or its a waste of time or could dull the LSD experience?

Best take oxy/orally/snort first then LSD or take the LSD then snort/orally consume the oxys after the effects of LSD?

Cheers,

Urbanhog %)

I've used codeine with LSD in the past. It was an unusual combination at first, but overall a very pleasant one that sticks out as something I'd like to repeat. The effects of the codeine were subtle, and definitely overshadowed by the LSD. It wasn't a waste of codeine... So I guess it wouldn't be a waste of oxy, but then I've never had oxy before.

In terms of administration, remember that LSD will take a while to kick in, and last longer than the oxy... So if you want to feel the peak effects of both at the same time, best to snort/dump the oxy as you feel the peak of the LSD beginning.

:)

thanks for the reply apollo, oxy's a a lot stronger than codeine... I guess there's only one way to find out =D

And if you orally swallowed oxy without crushing/biting them, they last for ages as they are time released.

I am asking about for these 40mg and 80mg oxy's.

Oxycodone is widely considered to be the pharmacuetical opiate legally available in Oz which is "2nd-closest" to the heroin experience (both by users and by the medical fraternity). Hydromorphone, aka Dilaudid is considered the closest; but it is almost never released on prescription, but rather reserved for pain relief in hospital settings.
Having used all three, and a dozen other opiate pharmies besides, I would agree with those comparisons. As such, experiences of smack and acid are probably useful measuring sticks.
When I was tripping several times a week during my late teens, shooting other drugs shortly after a trip peaked was one of my favourite experiences; I have cocktailed heroin and LSD in this way many times. Later, when I had a sizeable hammer habit, basically everything I did was done while experiencing some degree of effects of heroin. Most texts I have read suggest that opiates "kill" acid. It is undoutebtedly true that heroin can tone down the intensity of the trip. But Oxy and hammer, at the right doage and given the right conditions, can have their own "trippy" quality: lucid dreaming, that wonderful "cotton-wool" haze etc. Benzos like Valium of Serepax do "kill" trips in the arse, but cocktailing the euphoric opiates can allow the creation of a distinctive experience.
The influence of the opiates on the trip (IME) varies a lot depending on the point at which the opiates are consumed.
At the time of my most frequent use of this cocktail I was dealing with a lot of mental shit (notably prognoses which gave me a couple of years to live.)
At times this shit would force the onset of a bad trip.
A useful analogy might be a room's lighting.
Injection of hammer shortly following peak generally resulted in a fairly self-contained and introspective Mibrane, but invariably one with a smile on his face. In bad trip mode my mind was like a fucken fluro-filled 7-11, casting harsh brightness into every corner of my psyche, hurting my Third Eye, and making me see things that I didn't want to see 8( . Heroin not only turned on a dimmer switch, it replaced the entire scheme with 15-watt bulbs with tasteful shades, and lava-lamps. My psyche was still lit, but I could shadow over the cockroaches scurrying under the shelves. More to the point, I could highlight the best areas; not harshly, but in colorful, alive, and shifting tones.
In good trip mode it was a bit like replacing a strobe's driving intensity 8o with a sweet, but small, green laser %) . The tunnel focused attention inwards, but who doesn't love a laser?!? ;)
Use of hammer prior to tripping basically meant the room was like a candle-lit restaurant- its not a massive trip, but the flickers, and shadows, and the uniqueness of every flame, allow for a friendly, connected experience
It seems you are likely to be swallowing the OCs and perhaps chewing through in order to outsmart the sustained release mechanism?
I hope this has, ahh, cast some light =D

Fucking top info there mibrane, I've been interested in the Opiate / Acid combination for a long time, and the recent experimentations I've had with Oxycodone just fuel the interest even more. One of these days... ;)

Cheers.

-plaz out-

This may be a other stupid question but what about MDMA + LSD + Oxycodone combo? Candyflipping and snorting oxy's?

While I don't really see any difficulty with the above combination, you're starting to enter a realm where synergies of multiple drugs can produce effects that are more than the sum of their parts. Please consider starting with cautious doses of every drug you're combining.

BigTrancer :)

I'll second apollo and say that one of the best acid experiences i've ever had was on LSD + Codeine. The opiate is just strong enough to take the "edge" off the LSD, while still allowing the hallucinogen to its fullest extent.
I'm not experienced with other strong opiates, but if its anything like the acid/codiene combo, i'd say go for it, but just be careful with your dosages..