L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Male Body Hair

Insanity Overdose

Bluelighter
Im a male and the only thing I shave is my pubic hair. I leave all other body hair alone. Mind you it hasn't taken over my skin or anything as my body hair is straight and fine...very much like eye brow hair only longer. I basicaly have a snail trail, fine chest hair, fine hair on my arms and legs and underarm hair, not to mention my pubic hair.

I recently got a negative comment about it and was quite shocked since before that moment I was quite confortable with my body hair

Just wondering what you BL's think about male body hair?

like it, hate it, want it gone?

I don't shave, but I trim very closely. Then you don't get completely hair-less and I think it looks better.

I also trim the armpit hairs, it's got a few advantages.

Shaved pubes was nowhere NEAR as uncomfortable as I thought it would be....in fact I reckon it would be almost more comfortable.

Last night we saw this guy out at a club with his shirt off, he must have been in his mid-40's... and he was - I swear - a gorilla. It was like someone pinched a primate from the zoo, put it in pants and sneakers and took it out for a night on the town.

He was truly hideous... black hair all down his back, arms.... :eek: *dry retch*. I honestly don't know how someone can have that little self-awareness... or maybe there's some girls out there who have kinky fetishes for hirstute men? Who knows?

In my opinion, a bit of masculine hair is fine. If you have hair on your chest and legs, there's no need to wax it. If your chest hair is so long that it starts to look like a floccati rug, then perhaps you should trim it; but waxed is a little gay.

Underarm hair? No problems there. Again, if you can braid it, it's probably a little long and you should think about a trim. Arms are fine.

Back hair = get that shit off. Any girls want to disagree, I think they'd be in the minority.

I think most girls would say though: shave or trim your pubes. It not only looks better, it's much more pleasant during oral sex. It's not that hard or time consuming. And once you've had smooth balls, you won't go back ;)

So yeah - hair on guys is fine, just *urgh*.. not to the extent of gorilla man. :D

Last edited:
tranquil i said trimmed is good :p

no hair down there can look sooooooo freaky! :eek:

I'm fucking lazy, so my pubes are usually about half a cm long :p

still works just as good :D

I'm definitely not an overly hairy guy but I get my chest, stomach and arms waxed and I trim...(Down there):eek:
I think it looks better and so does my girl, plus if you have a muscular body I think it’s just a must that you keep the the upper body hairless!
But that's just me

-Marc-

Well hair is the biggest issue in my life! I hate it! I am a hairy guy, not gorilla hairy but definitely hairy. I keep everything trimmed and proper, but i do have hair on my chest that i keep trimmed at about an inch. But it is everywhere on my chest, not just a trail or small patches. It isnt that bad and i i bought clippers just for the purpose of keeping all of my body hair trimmed and neat because if i let it go i WOULD look like a gorilla man.

Problem is, you have no idea how much time of my life i waste away trimming hair! I used to have hair on my shoulders and top part of my back and neck but i got that lazered off, there is still a little there but it is fine hair and i can keep that shaved off with no problem. But the worst part is i do have hair on my back!!! Not a lot, but enough to see it if you look while my shirt is off. I am going to get it taken off someday but that stuff gets expensive. So my newest idea is to bleach it, i have dark hair but i figure if i keep it trimmed all the way down and bleach it blonde it will be very hard to see, then eventually i can get it removed.

So bottom line is I HATE HAIR! Oh yeah, not to mention i am starting to get a bald pattern! Nobody else can notice it yet, but it is there which means i will be going bald someday. F*CKING hair man, i hate it! I really dont care that much because i keep my hair shaved down (not bald) real short.

Sorry about the ramble, its just i hate hair more than anything and it takes up too much time in my life to keep it all looking good instead of looking like a gorilla man :(

^^^that sucks, but being a female i know how you feel.

i like guys who have no hair or just a little in all the right places.
im getting used to guys with more but alot of hair scares me! :)

i think it is very thoughtful for guys to be aware of how neat the hair is down there. especially if the guys expect us women to keep ours pretty.=D

For SoHiAllTheTime--- age: 23

Last edited:
What about when guys keep their chest hair shaved all the way down? Not shaved with a razor, but shaved with clippers at the lowest level, so you can see the hair but it is as short as you can get it. Does that look better or worse than if they have the hair on their chest a little bit longer, to the point that it doesnt look trimmed/shaved but it isnt like i wild bush either?

Thats how i currently keep it, but i have been debating on just trimming it down as short as possible without shaving it. I just am no sure if girls think that looks good or not? Or, if the guy is going to have hair at all would it be better to have it grown out a little bit (not too much, just grown out enough that it doesnt look trimmed)?

Aaah one of my favourite topics. ;)

I have to admit I have a bit of a thing for smooth chests, but no body hair at all on a guy is a little weird. Snail trail is sexy (IMO) as is arm and leg hair - guys look like guys then. Back hair is wrong and pubes should definitely be clipped but not completely shaved.

Everyone is different and I'm not that picky unless the guy is a complete gorilla as said earlier, then it's a turn-off.

Guys with smoooooth chest.........mm mm mmm
I prefer my guy to be shaved down there, with no back hair at all, but what I find kinda sexy is hair below belly button downwards...
What's up with guys shaving their legs?! This dude from my work does it. I just don't think it's right. (btw, he ain't gay). Men with no leg/arm hair look weird.

I agree with SLM for the most part.

BAD!:
back hair

GOOD: hair everywhere else

And I HATE shaved chests or pubic hair, yuck!!

Ewwwwwwwwww......

I am not a fan of hairy men at all!

I like the pubic area to at least be trimmed neatly/next to nothing.

Back- NO HAIR!!! NO WAY!!! gross gross gross

Chest- I don't like hair on the chest either

Ass- No hair

Toes- Fella's!!! If you have hair on your big toe, shave that shit off...it's so discusting.

Facial hair- I like, as long as it's well groomed!