• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Known ne1 to OD on X?

Skunkweed

Bluelighter
Have you ever been in the same room as someone overdosing? Well heres my story.

Me and my boyz have been eatin pillz for like 3 yrs on and off. Theres these 2 chics that have been around us for most of the time and has never tried it. About 5 months ago the chics finally tried it and to no ones surprise they luved it. Me and My parters consume 5 plus pills a night plus mix shit. Well the following weekend we all went in on bunch of pills like 30. So, the chics bought a hotel and we started getting crunk. I gave the girls a pill each to start em off. We started 5 6 pills at a time and just tootin em up. Well through out the night they were str8. But what i didnt know when i was feeding on of the girls a roll. One of my boys would be giving here a bean about 15 mins later. Then we'd snort more. THe chics would hit a line up to. Before long the girl had consumed as many pills wel not as many but 3 to many.

Before long we were all fucked up and all of a sudden i see hands going out of control. So i went over to the girl laying next to the hotel bed with her hands out of control. ( Locking up, smacking herself in the face and shit all kinds of weird shit.) Then i looked in her eyes and they were literally stuck in the back of her head. So, fucked to the core I kept talking to her. I'd tell her to sit up and she wouldnt. She groan LEave me alone. Then i would say sit up and communicate with me so i dont let you sit here in my room and od. Shed moan leave me alone I feel good. I look fine. THe whold time im wiggin da fuck out cuz they were my beans and my room. Id tell you dont look fined you look like your brains fryin. SHed moan groan and shit, all the while fuckin up my buzz cuz i think shes dying. SO after about 2 hours i got in her face and said fuck it if your gonna lay there and let yourself die, FUCK YOU.

After that she hops up off the ground and fall. Looks up and is like fuck you why'd you push me down. GOing off and shit. Then she goes off saying she was fine and i ruined her roll. But shit it looked to me like she was dying. Ive had one of my boys OD on like 6 methadone 10mg, 10 Hydrocodone 500's, 10 blue footballs, Qg of some meth and drank on a 5th of Jim Beam. Woke up next morning and he was laying on my couch weezing and moaning with blackish brown goo all over his face and pillows. Called amulance and he was in a coma for like 3 days. Too bad he hasnt learned his lesson. Too bad

SO do you all have and Overdoses you wanna report. Their not fun.

I am having trouble working out from your writing still just how many pills that girl took.

Was it 3 or 4ish?

Although thats a lot for a beginning, she wasn't close to ODing I'd have thought. In a hotel room she'd not have been over heating, which is the major cause of E related problems in clubs. I know plenty of people who've done 6+ their first time. Excessive yes, but not close to life threatening. She probably just zoned out so much from the incredibly intense feelings she was having.
You were only trying to look out for her though which was a good motive. Provided she was able to talk she was okay though.

I really don't know how to respond to this post in a positive way.

First off, how can you ever say fuck you to a person who has had way too many drugs? It's both her fault for taking too many, and it's also your fault for being such an ass. Yeah you did try to help her, but she could not control her actions.

As for your friend, I hope he gets some help too. You all sound like heavy addicts to me. Please, try your best to turn your life around. Maybe you can learn from this, and encourage your friends to cut back.

Let me know if i'm missing something here :\

I don't think you can call it an E overdose if you're mixing. There are sooo many things E does not properly mix with. First off, mixing E with other speedy drugs (meth or coke) is asking for heart attack or failure. Second, mixing E with large amounts of alcohol, especially in a rave setting (obviously not the case in the hotel room) is a great way to die of dehydration/heart failure.

I had a friend OD on 5 pills -- nothing else. However, he may have had a pre-existing heart condition and was dancing all night in a very hot club.

When you talk about an E overdose, a true OD would really mean that the person died from the E, not from the combo of E and other factors. I have heard that the LD-50 (lethal dose for 50% of people) for ecstasy is around a 1,000 mg -- about 10 good pills all at once. I would like to immediately disclaim this by saying that i heard it, I don't remember where, nor do I know what source my source took this information from.

While caring about your friend is good (I'm not going to jump on you again about the 'fuck you' part b/c you already got spanked for that), recognize that what I think is the real stupidity here is not the amount, but the snorting and mixing with other drugs. Snorting is a good way to get more drug into your body faster, therefore also a good way to hit a person's LD. Also, mixing E with other stuff is often risky.

That's my take on E overdose.

good luck, be safe, and for you, most of all, chill the f--k out.

sounds like you killed your friends roll.. not like she OD'd. if you give a n00b 3 or 4 pills, thats what happens.

My mate once took 760 pills and thought for a minute that he was going to OD, but was ok.

I have heard that the LD-50 (lethal dose for 50% of people) for ecstasy is around a 1,000 mg -- about 10 good pills all at once.
The LD50 for MDMA in humans is not known but it is thought to be 106mg/kg or around 6000 mg. I don't want to sound like I'm dick sizing, but I've taken a gram of MDMA at once a couple of times, and I've taken more than 2 grams over the course of a night and I have never felt like my life was in danger. If the LD50 was anywhere near 1000mg, there would be alot more MDMA related deaths.

(note: I realize my abuse of MDMA was obscenely excessive and I have stopped using the drug.)

hahahaha...... oh lordy...... yeah, i would say it would be pretty tough to OD on MDMA, although she could have just been rolling too hard and panicked.. i wouldnt suggest yelling at people that are having that kind of issue for sure.... (my personal record is actually 943 pills in the span of 5 hours... ill post a trip report soon) : )

by the way... i just checked it out on Erowid, and there was a test done by a guy named Downing, where a bunch of subjects were given 1.6mg/kg or something like that, it averaged to 165 mg each. and Downing says that the doses administered were less than 1% of the LD50, so yeah, real hard to OD. maybe she got a bad pill?

Crimson Cloud said:
The LD50 for MDMA in humans is not known but it is thought to be 106mg/kg or around 6000 mg. I don't want to sound like I'm dick sizing, but I've taken a gram of MDMA at once a couple of times, and I've taken more than 2 grams over the course of a night and I have never felt like my life was in danger. If the LD50 was anywhere near 1000mg, there would be alot more MDMA related deaths.

(note: I realize my abuse of MDMA was obscenely excessive and I have stopped using the drug.)

You fried your brain ! That explains all your moron posts...

Red Arrow said:
over dosing on mdma?
didnt think that was possible as i have once taken 35 pills

Am I being gullible or is that true?

If so, holy fuck. That hectic!

Dr. Beat said:
You fried your brain ! That explains all your moron posts...
Damn, I did NOTHING to provoke you, what the fuck is wrong with you? All my "moron posts"? Yeah, OK.8) I've contributed alot more useful information to these forums than you have, and more than I suspect you ever will, given the calibur of past conversations I've had with you. If you don't like me, then ignore me. GROW UP.

Crimson Cloud said:
Damn, I did NOTHING to provoke you, what the fuck is wrong with you? All my "moron posts"? Yeah, OK.8) I've contributed alot more useful information to these forums than you have, and more than I suspect you ever will, given the calibur of past conversations I've had with you. If you don't like me, then ignore me. GROW UP.

Hey now, i'm not gonna get in the middle of this, but I don't think you are taking everything into consideration Crimson. You, yourself, are an experienced user, and i'm sure your LD is much higher than the average person.

Now, what if a complete newb consumed a gram of mdma? What do you think the chances of ODing are now? You can't relate the "average" person to yourself when you did not used to be an "average" mdma user.

^They probably wouldn't die. That's not to say it isn't dangerous. I never suggested that anyone try what I did, or that it was a good idea.
You can't relate the "average" person to yourself when you did not used to be an "average" mdma user.
I didn't. I was just saying that the LD50 of MDMA is not 1000mg.