Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I think there are some excellent pills around

doofhard

Bluelighter
After being out on Friday night, I think there are some very strong pills floating around at the moment, most people I know are eating less at getting more off guts.

Just a bit of a warning, you can tell by some of the pill reprts very high scores. Including 1 of mine where I rate the beige Hq's as a 10 and I'm not a new user, about 7 years experience, I peaked hard off these for over 5 hours.

Just a bit of a warning, you can tell by some of the pill reprts very high scores.

I think alotta stuff is rated wayyyyyyyy to highly, some reports are spot on, but yeah.

I'm in Melbourne. This is not an availability thread but there are some very strong batches going around with alot of avaerge batches around, if a newbie has a whole one of these they would not enjoy it.

In your opinion, what's around that's strong and what's over rated on pillreports?

Apologies if this contravenes the rules but I seem to have the newbie curse of being able to find the same mediocre pills from many different sources, and looking on jealously.

Aunty, that wouldnt surprise me......

i bet ya they munging plenty of brown 3's etc etc etc...

while making money to cover it by getting cheapies or others.

something like that.

it doesn't hurt to tell your supply what you think aswell....
i know i do :X

Last edited:
any 3 is good, bats r nice n smooth, gold armanis kick on with little side affects, 007 are middling but smooth, hex r like the armanis just not as clean.

any left over blue hearts are worth the money.

in melb btw.

Im in Melbourne and pill quality has certainly improved. The last few I ate were Blue Toyotas, Yellow 3's, Pink Zorro's and many Octagon's or 50 cents. They were all good MDMA pills. I was very happy.:)

I agree that there has been an overall improvement in the quality of pills in the last year but I have never had a pill that gives you a 5 hour peak. Sure I've peaked for 2+ hours and then GLOWED for 4 hours after but the glow I describe isn't peaking... it's crusing down from the tall peak, still a nice feeling in most atmospheres . Maybe if I smoke some weed while I'm glowing it might make me feel as if I'm peaking again but it doesn't always happen.

Doofhard - Did you take more than 1 pill for your 5 hour peak like did you have anything else with it; weed, alcohol, speed for eg? Did you space your halves over time?

Has anyone else ever peaked OFF 1 PILL for 5 hours? Remember a peak is when youre at the highest plateau of the MDMA high, not when you're coming down from that peak.

^^^ not five hours, but the b29s (of november last year, around melbourne) had myself and two friends each peaking for about three-three and a half hours...

i've peaked for 5 hours off the orange stars that were around earlier this year. :)

The first time I had 1, I had it whole not chewing it up, I was stoned when I dumped it and I had a couple of borbons on the short come up, then just water. I had strong rushes at the 5 hour mark and about then I started smoking again.

Then Friday I snorted just under a pill at about 7 - 8pm, then I went to a club and snorted 1 more bump which would of made it just a little over a pill at about 12.15am, this time I was smoking J's pretty heavily but I was still off my dial back at home at about 6 am.

bah - everything is speculative

newbie has 1 pill - is off guts - gives it a 10
raver takes 1, feels a slight buzz, rates it 6

we need quantative testing goddammit

the pills have improved in my area aswell, threes rnt special, i had one and it didnt do too much, just a little rush nothing to rave about, it was yellow red on smaked me about, brown one was jsut a pill, i had a white swan n that was awsome!! same with a purple scorpio/crab/claw/matrix (or wateva u want the to be called)

I completely agree with dexter_stayne. I am finding more and more often that pill ratings do not provide a very accurate indication of how good/bad a pill is, as you don't really know what tolerance that person has, what other drugs they have mixed with the pill they have rated (weed, alcohol, speed, etc), or what they expect as a good bikkie (eg. 'put me on my ass, must have been K, 1/10' when that may well have been MDMA or, 'danced all night, couldn't sleep for days, 9/10' - most likely speed).

The ever increasingly poor level of description of the effects, and of the pill itself, only adds to the frustration!

I'm always fairly critical of the pill in question when I'm rating it, and I don't think I've ever given anything more than an 8/10, even when I've wanted to. To be honest, the longest peak I've ever had would be around 3 hours - I wish I could get onto this 5+ hour peak business! =)

As for Melbourne pills at the moment - I'm having a fair degree of difficulty getting my hands on some quality pills. Recently tested the likes of Octogons, Suns, Sunrise's/set's, Bacardis, and Hearts and nothing has stood out as a winner. Munched a Barcardi and thought it was fairly average :( Must admit I havn't tried any of the 3's though - just can't find any! Think I must have the wrong contacts :/

doofhard: I think its unfair that you are finding all the quality biscuts in Melbourne - send some over my way! =)

Cheers,

erokr

Just to be clear, I'm not a newbie to pills, so I think my 10/10 rating of a pill can be considered to be based on considerable knowlege of effects.

I tried the HQ's on the weekend and would definately get them again. Strong mdma effects, up there with the three's of late. Lasted quite a long time, probably 3.5+ hours.

But I do agree with there being alot of good pills lately(melbourne), have tried gold armani's, red/yellow 3's - red were considerably stronger, and now the HQ's.

Last edited:
Hi!

Robot Features, the longest and strongest peak i have ever had was off a beige safe sex in august 2002.I had been drug free for about 5 months. I hadnt heard of them and 45mins in i was skeptical, as nothing had happened then boooooom! i was absolutely clean, pure and smashed to the point of undescribable elation for around 4 and 1/4 hours, severe memory loss in patches, but solid peak. Afterwords i plataued for around 1 and 1/2 hours, and came down about 1/2 an hour after that. It was a seven hour experience of whitch 4 and 1/2 hours were solid peak! never had that before or since (even off the same pill), and i dont know if i could take it again "...this is neeeeeever going to end!..."

It was off a single pill with nothing else, had half, 30mins nothing, had second half, 15mins of oooh, somethings about to drop, 4 1/4 hour peak (OMFG!) , 1 1/2 hour cruise, 30 min comedown. 11pm to 6am. Never will I forget it!

PS this is my fav way to take pills, have half, wait half an hour (psychological thing with me, i get scared every time i dump still, so i give myself 1/2 hour in case of adverse reaction) then second half, soon after you get a little wave then it all catches up with itself, and seems to last longer to me!

farout:)