• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Horny on E ?

modify

Bluelighter
I dont know why... but when i took my first pill (actually a capsule) i was hell horny... i wanted every hot chick...
Now when i take pills i really dont give a shit about girls... i seem to love my friends the most hehe .....

but i wanna get blow job on E,,,, hmmm.. sorry guys if this is stupid... i am relatively new to this drug... only taken bout 10 :)

When im on e , i dont care for girls either i just love to be there with them and dance with friends.

That is not a silly question at all. Its subtle effects are somewhat different from person to person, although the major effects tend to be common in most everyone.

MDMA effects me like a powerful aphrodisiac. To be honest, this is one of the things that I like best about it (it is a mixture of total openness and love, combined with an intense eroticism). At the same time, this effect (as a sexual stimulant) appears to be rather rare, as most folks I have spoken with tell me that they are not interested in sex while they are rolling.

Oh yes ! I love my lovey dovey MDMA=-) ...Real Ecstasy has the tendency to do that to very many people.Like when im on E I dont care whos touching me and rubbing on me...guys gals.its all the same,but im im not even bi.Its all about the love on E ,bonding w/ total strangers and making new friends,some which last for life. Roll on Roll out ,bring back the love
~~Michael~~

I think the first time rolling most people confuse the feelings of empathy, openness and the touchy/chatty/huggy feelings with eroticism.

In my experience the hornyness doesn't come on untill the main buzz of being in the throng has died down but your senses are still slightly heightened.

This usually happens to me after about 2 hrs sleep. At which time I usually wake up needing sex.

The other night I was lucky enough to be able to satisfy that early morning craving and it was a fantastic fuck!

I used to get really horny when I was flying...but not so much anymore. To tell you the truth its rare if i feel anything from a pill anymore!! sad but true

Yeah, I remember my first time on Ecstasy, fuck!

A mate had a few people around his house, having pre-drinks before we go clubbing. I popped about 15minutes before I got to his house... While I was sitting in the lounge talking to everyone, it suddenly hit me. Wow!

All of a sudden every girl looked twice as sexy. I actually went up to a couple of my good 'chick' friends and whispered in their ears, "babe - you're so fucking beautiful".

It wasn't like I wanted to take them in the bedroom and fuck their brains out, it was more of an affectionate hornyness... Where you just want to cuddle and hug.

On the way to the club, I was sitting in the back with one of my good friends. I was just so affectionate, I just couldn't stop hugging her! She knew I was on "the love drug", so it was all good. But fuck, hugging, cuddling and touching feels sooo good when on Ecstasy.

On E I feel the beauty and closeness to females, but not in the sexual sense. I want to hug and talk not have intense sex. Alcohol is the only substance where I feel like having sex.

Sleaze said:

On the way to the club, I was sitting in the back with one of my good friends. I was just so affectionate, I just couldn't stop hugging her! She knew I was on "the love drug", so it was all good. But fuck, hugging, cuddling and touching feels sooo good when on Ecstasy.

true that!!
when ive popped i jst wanna hug n kiss every1!! jst simply kissing the guy/girl you like on E is the best!! it can be way better then being straight and goes on foreevvvveeeerrrrr :) i totally love the lovey dovey feeling!
a whole group of ppl on e getting all gushy wushy is the best

I've never gotten horny on Ecstasy - but you could ask my man about sex while candyflipping, he seemed to enjoy that pretty damn well. ;)

hmmmm..... another thing about this issue... ok im 18 right... and when we club.. we might just go to ***** **** (gay club) for a drink... and then take the E, then go hardcore clubbin... although it is unbelivably difficult for me... i am going 2 ******* this friday night so hopefully there will be chix my age...
And another thing that really fux with my mind; when ever anyone talks to someone else i feel that they r talkin about me.. and when i take my shirt off.. i will ask my friends continiously if i look good and hot.....
last weekend at this club... i was talkin 2 my friend... a girl walks about 50 metres to me... and just says "what did u say" so i said... nuffin... she just said "YEh tommorow... my friends name is Ray" ehehehe me was like wtf !!!
U guys get this sometimes ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get horny while rolling and i've been in some situations where i don't know how nothing more then hugging and kissing went on. I've had my unit come alive but it was more reflex reaction then anything cause mentally i wasn't horny at all. :\

wtf.... ofcourse there is LSD in pills ffs !!!!
Well i just went out clubbing in da city at a place called *******... 2 red 3's.... hehe... of my head !!!
I danced mad !
Just made friends with girls

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no LSD in pills.

And Modify, like I told you in that PM, can you try not to name Clubs, especially if you say something like "I'll be in ******* on Friday on pills" because its not unknown for raids to happen from what people have said on Bluelight.

Ok i would have to say that i get horny on pills about 80-90% of the time, and my girl is pretty much the same, although not quite as much, probs about 60-70% i love sex on e, but i find sex while just after your peak is good i really prefer it while almost back to base line.....

It all depends on your mood your thoughts at the time and whats in your pill......

When I first started taking pills I didn't get hornoy at all on them, but then a year later I got well horny on them. So kinda reversed from most people here.

ibizakat said:
I've never gotten horny on Ecstasy - but you could ask my man about sex while candyflipping, he seemed to enjoy that pretty damn well. ;)

i think it was more of a combination of the drugs giving that sense of connection and closeness combined with the company i was already in ;)
and i really wouldn't say it made me horny, any more so anyway.
and kids, sex while candyflipping is amazing, just keep some water nearby as you get dehydrated pretty quick.

The sexual side of Ecstasy to me is about intimacy.The beauty of it all is hugging,kissing,and being touched.Sometimes actual sex on E is hard due to problems maintaining an erection,I mean Im usually always horny when im rolling,depending on the potency of the roll,but just being "loved" and feeling important is so much better! As for kissing I could kiss someone all night long nonstop,and cuddling w/them while im rolling feels sooo damn good.I dont think that x has to do merely w/sex although its alotta fun to have sex on x if you can keep it up,and keep it going...its an unbelievable feeling lemme tell ya! I first had sex on the original white triple stacked mitsubishis of 2000 sex has never been that good before! ~~Michael~~

SC RoLLa said:
The sexual side of Ecstasy to me is about intimacy.The beauty of it all is hugging,kissing,and being touched.

Thats how it is for me. I'm not intested in actual intercourse, but just being very "feely" (in a permitted kind of way) I like. I've had sex on E before and its brilliant, but the feelings I get from MDMA make me prefer the more intimate, hugging/holding side of it. I'd not be averse to giving a girl some oral pleasure either. It feels good for her, I like doing it, everyones happy :)

*sigh*
Shame I've not had sex in a while and the girl at uni isn't into drugs :\