• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ethnobotanicals Zornia latifolia??

Thanks for input,

Salvia has taught me not everything was made for rolling and toking, in your experience what's the best way to get this in your system (joint, pipe, bong, tea, sublingual) and what effects if any does this give you?

I will have this 100x extract this week, is this thread suitable for an experience report?

I'd prefer to roll the powder into a joint with some relatively harmless herb for a base, thinking damiana or lavender, anyone have any suggestions or combinations to avoid?
I hope someone out there knows how this plant works, have to get info from rumours that it "feels like a maoi" and that kanna "acts like an ssri". Lack of facts can be frustrating but nothing is worth the hospital trip

Sorry for bombardment of questions, any help is appreciated

Tried smoking the extract today, very little smoke was produced and it turned black and solid when burned

Made a tea with 4 100ml spoons of x100 extract really nice effect, super pronounced body stoning and slight inebriation, I drank the tea on my own, possibly the wrong atmosphere given how much it resembled the effects of mj

If the tea were consumed in a more social environment the slow buildup of long lasting effects would be very nice indeed

I want this to be smokeable as the effects would hit harder and faster, I will experiment more (perhaps use less)

Also the matter of whether to potentiate strikes me again

Kanna and macanho/ zornia are used together in many popular blends such as slice Blackadder and spice(new Zealand) so perhaps safe to experiment

Will post again if I can improve results

I don't have access to the phytochemical paper but they are supposed to be safe. AFAIK 'tropane alkaloids' was a rumor and I don't know what it was based on - possibly something like the latin name. If it is a tropane alkaloid it should be incomparable to atropine, the effects don't seem to match and neither does the safety. I could be wrong but I would suggest not taking them to be tropane alkaloids until more analysis is done. Zornia extracts, although not 100x afaik, but still at least 25x have been sold and it requires quite a bit of material. Typical tropane alkaloids would not be safe to take in such a concentrated extract while at the same time producing nice effects when just smoked as the plant material.

If you write an experience report please post it in the Trip Reports section of the bluelight forum. :) (always)

It's impossible to say anything about combinations until we get some facts straight about the pharmacology. Maybe hold off on something like kanna - damiana or lavender seem fine although lavender seems disgusting to smoke? It would probably be unlikely with kanna it would put you in the hospital, but it's best not to take risks of unknown proportions.