Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Zopiclone (105mg) + 4-HO-MET (20mg) + Various JWH cannabinoids - New Experience

Ne0

Bluelighter
This happened about 1 year ago. I got prescription for bottle of 30x7,5mg Imovane (zopiclone) for my insomnia. I was researching about this z-benzo on internet and decided to take two pills, just to see how they affect me. I thought that wasn't that much and was able to control myself and just enjoy the effects and after a while would go to sleep. Boy I was wrong.

After about 30mins I started to notice some serious change in my vision. I was surfing on internet and noticed that text and fonts started to move strangely way. It's hard to describe how I felt psychically, it was pretty pleasant but I went very reckless. I started to eat more of these zopiclone pills, didn't even remember that I already ate them.

At this point I thought it was good idea to plugg 20mg of 4-HO-MET (that’s quite a large dose as rectally it's twice stronger than orally). I remember that it started to work very quickly, about in 1 minute. Next thing I remember, I went to my room and started to see tons of flying, jellyfish kind of creatures on my wall. I was marveled about them and watched them. Some of those jellyfish creatures started to bleed blood. At this point I called my mom (I was living with my parents) to watch those things. Needles to say, that she didn’t see anything, but she asked me that what I’m talking about and watched me. As 4-HO-MET gives you enormous pupils, se noticed my eyes, and asked that have I taken anything. I said that I tried these new sleeping pills that doctor prescript to me and show her the bottle of Imovane. I said that I think that I hallucinate and that’s the side-effect of these pills, so she said me to sleep. After this she went to sleep. I putted my headphones on and put some music to play.

I remember that I start kept taking more zopiclone, without even realizing it. I noticed that my room wasn’t the same; it was like some large alien warehouse. I took my bong out and smoked about 1g of Spice gold, Spice Diamond and same amount of Smoke. These herbal blends contains JWH-018, JWH-073, CP 47,497 ands some other research cannabioids. These amounts what I smoked were huge, as normally I need only about 200mg of Spice to get really high and 100mg Smoke to get very dissociated pot-kind high. So next thing I remember, my vision started to cut down. Like my eyes FPS (frame per second) dropped really low. Only thing to do in this state was closing my eyes and lay on my bed while listening some crazy psytrance.

I remember to explore some very vivid and beautiful colored tunnels that clearly were altered by music. I felt like I was in the music, I felt like I was the music. It felt tremendously amazing and mind-blowing, never have had experienced something like that and that is still the only time when I have had such CEV’s and OEV’s. Every time when I opened my eyes I was very confused, kind of like high doses of DXM where you don’t understand clearly what’s happening around you. I truly felt like totally mind-fuck. My eyes FPS very at this point lowest I have ever felt, it felt like 10mins when I opened my eyes only for 1min. My room was looking even more alien to me at this point and if I remember correctly I thing I was some aliens and some other creatures in my room.

After this my memory goes really fuzzy and I can only remember that next two days I just kept eating the pills, I don’t remember that I would have even slept on those three days. I can recall only that I brewed some Syrian Rue (Harmala) tea and mixed some dried Amanita Muscaria caps with yoghurt. Pretty soon I puked all those up, that was actually a very good thing as harmala is MAOI, so hell knows what would happen. I still wonder how I was even able to do something like this as my coordination and motor skills were fucked up, like worse than when very drunk.

This is all that I can remember about these three rambling and reckless days. After this I have been more cautious with amnesia inducing drugs and with drugs overall. I think it was very, very interesting experience but also pretty teaching lessons about drugs also.

Very interesting, I experience exactly the same thing with zopiclone (except there's no way I could recall everything you've written - I guess the 4-HO-MET could have something to do with that) or any hypnotic benzo actually, remember taking the first couple but wake up with nothing left and complete lack of memory. Stay safe.

thats so weird how zopiclone and zolpidem have the tendency to do that, what with the continuous dosing and not remembering it. very weird indeed.

Oh god, how long did you have that super bitter metallic aftertaste that zopiclone gives you? I get it for about 16 hours after taking one 10mg pill. My friend had it for about 30 hours after taking 3. I can't imagine 105mg. That must have been awful.

These kinds of stories are exactly the reason the first time I tried zopiclone I took one and gave the rest of my pills to a friend who was instructed to not give me any more no matter what.

Next thing I remember, I went to my room and started to see tons of flying, jellyfish kind of creatures on my wall. I was marveled about them and watched them. Some of those jellyfish creatures started to bleed blood. At this point I called my mom (I was living with my parents) to watch those things. Needles to say, that she didn’t see anything, but she asked me that what I’m talking about and watched me.

Hahaha, that's classic. Kind of scary that you kept taking more zopiclone without realizing it though. It seems to be a relatively common experience with those. Anyway, good report. I want to try this now :D

Hate to dig up old threads, but just want to re-iterate how this drug can make you forget how many pills you've actually taken. Use with caution.

this dude must have the most oblivious mom in the entire world hahaha how did he pull that off. funny shit

this dude must have the most oblivious mom in the entire world hahaha how did he pull that off. funny shit

QFT. Would love if my parents were that dense; can't even go out to smoke MJ then come within like a few hours, they smell everything. Roll on 5 months when I go to Uni :D

Also, to add some more information regarding my previous post. Nowhere near as interesting as Ne0's story, but this is what I remember of the night:

I took 15mg (2 x 7.5) Zopiclone, 30 minutes later started feeling kind of drunk, arms were really heavy and kind of had the munchies so I decided to put some food in the oven. My mum said something about a 21st party I was supposed to go to but hadn't and I said something completely random in reply, so she gave me a dubious look and a "hmmm..." (though nothing else was said on the matter thankfully). Not knowing how bad the memory loss would be I didn't think to note down what time I put the food in, and found myself upstairs again thinking "when the hell did I put that food in?" I must have checked it like 8-10 times over 10 minutes because I kept forgetting. Then I decided to chill and watch some TV. Next thing I know I'm watching the end credits roll and I don't remember a single thing happening in the show. I watch through it again and bits here and there seem familiar but not like I've just watched them.
I tried 4 or 5 different drinks over the whole of the night and each one of them only enhanced the metallic taste, I was wretching with most of them. The only thing that got rid of the taste for me was the food (breaded chicken with melted cheese on a sandwich - I like mayonnaise but I know most don't). This morning I woke up and read through loads of texts I don't remember sending (fortunately nothing bad); I felt like crap until I got in my car and blasted some Queen on the way to work, at which point I felt fucking awesome like I could take on anything. The day tapered down form there.
It sounds kind of funny thinking back on it that I was so fucked up I couldn't remember anything from a show I just watched, but that should stand out as a glaring warning to anyone not experienced and attempting to take Zopiclone recreationally (or even as instructed by a doctor considering the relatively low dose I took).

Personally I wouldn't do them again, there was no euphoria for me, or any kind of good feeling. It was just like being really drunk but clear headed. The amnesia can be kind of scary.

If this appeals to you then take care and stay safe :)