• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ZOLPIDEM-(Stilnox,Ambien) Available for prescription in NZ or AUS???

kiwi90

Greenlighter
Hi. Does anyone know if zolpidem - brand names(stilnox,ambien...) is available with prescription in NZ or AUS??? I cant find it listed on the pbs or pharmac/medsafe websites. thanks.

its listed as a prescription medicine on the medsafe website.
I have never heard of it being prescribed in NZ though, zopiclone seems to be used instead.

Hi. Does anyone know if zolpidem - brand names(stilnox,ambien...) is available with prescription in NZ or AUS??? I cant find it listed on the pbs or pharmac/medsafe websites. thanks.

yes they are prescribed and i have been prescribed them myself but Z-drugs dont seem to agree with me :\

yes prescibed them a month or 2 ago in westtern australia.DONT SNORT THOSE FUCKERS!

hahah snorting stilnox is awsome. yes u can get them prescribed here. there exxy tho. (think i was paying $$$ for a pack of 14).

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah my friend got scripts a month or two ago in sydney, pretty sure it was brand name stilnox

Oh shit I chopped some up and they seem to have like a papery sort of coating wtf ??
powder underneath and then the coating gets left behind, I'd take photos but I dont take photos or post them anymore of drugs ;)

Anyways bottoms up :D

and this will need moderator approval before being allowed anyway for some reason, must be cus I'm a greenlighter or using tor bridges lol

i dont like snorting em cus they come on way too strong for my liking.did you remove the coating?also do u have the blue 12.5mg pills,i found gettin a damp tissue and rubbing away all the coating til its all white and never had any papery residue

Like a red flag to a bull! what's wrong with snorting them? got me intrigued now lol

Pretty small pills so would make a nice line, one drug I haven't snorted, yet..

Your just asking to wake up in a smashed up car, naked, and being dragged to the local watch house. What a stupid and pointless post.

DON'T do what this clown says.

Respect drugs and they respect you. Much like a lady when I think of it.

i only used to snort them. had great fun. never did anything stupid like driving a car or nethn. jst sat on the couch laughing my tits off

you gotta be retarded to snort stillnox
also drug is shit, if you are having trouble sleeping learn to exercise

No wuckers mate, I'll just go rail a line of coke that isn't even coke and then wonder why i feel like I am going to have a heart attack instead aye? ;)

I should be more careful with what I post because I forget that everyone believes everything that they read on the internet.

I crushed the pills out of curiosity and didn't snort them, I forget we all tell 100% truth here.

Grow up dick head. Sorry, but this is a place for HARM REDUCTION, not bull shit stories. Perhaps go and find a forum that thinks it's funny to talk shit about potent chemicals which people have DIED from.

Very stupid. Time to close the thread I think, it has no purpose whatsoever.