you're favorite cycle?

Herraisland

Bluelighter
Cycle that i love, but i wont do it again. mainly because of the side effect. mixing two 19-nor compounds is just asking for trouble. and i dont recommend it even the gains were 2 good 2 be true. Take care of your body and cycle responsible.

Dbol 30mgs ED
Test P 100mg EOD
Tren A 100mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD

whats cycle have give you the most gains ?

Last blast was great, went from ~78kg up to a peak of 85kg over the 10 or so weeks, then dropped back down to about 82kg after dropping retained water, then ~80kg after copping tonsillitis :(

Was:
350mg test wk 1-10
40mg Dbol wk 1-6
350mg Tren A wk 1-10, increasing dosage at wk 6 and 8
400mg Masteron wk 1-10

U cannot go wrong with a weekly gram of test enanthate taken twice a week for 12 weeks, with AI and post cycle therapy if course..

I also loved my first cycle... which was 60 days of 50 mg of winstrol V and 100 mg of test suspension taken everyday, boy did i blow up in those 2 months!

700mg/wk test and 350mg/wk winny.....might've been a bit much for your FIRST cycle haha, but no doubt you did explode :p

test400 went well for me twice, what u guys think of test 400mg, tren e 600mg and eq 600mg per week for 15weeks, with winstrol last 5weeks? any 1 ever done this cycle

i was thinking that mix cause the 1rip i tookhad them 3 in i was on 70mg a day of each

The blast I'm on now is becoming my favorite. And it's only just starting! 500 test and 175 trest a week currently. In a couple weeks I'll toss in 525 tren ace and up the trest to 280 a week and throw in sdrol. Trest is fantastic so far

Teen is king until you don't sleep for more than 10 hours a week! Bitchy as hell but Man U can walk through a brick wall if u have 2, even if u don't have 2 u probably want to 'cause u can.

Cycle that i love, but i wont do it again. mainly because of the side effect. mixing two 19-nor compounds is just asking for trouble. and i dont recommend it even the gains were 2 good 2 be true. Take care of your body and cycle responsible.

Dbol 30mgs ED
Test P 100mg EOD
Tren A 100mg EOD
NPP 100mg EOD

whats cycle have give you the most gains ?
First can you please tell what kind of sideeffect...

Last edited:
I'm 6 weeks into my current cycle and I'm feeling very good though had a bad start.
Currently running 500mg test 800mg deca then super drol at the end. Going to take a 6 wweek cruise then an oral cycle which I havnt decided yet, 4 week Break then a 10 week tren+mast 400mg and 250mg test before my holiday to bulgaria

Had a fucking terrible pin today. Corked the fuck out of me but a nice massage did wonders. I'm sad watching the SD look fade but now I see the beautiful tren+trest look I was hoping for. Sharp but full. Love it. And digestion is better lol

First can you please tell what kind of sideeffect...

Hi i changed EOD to 1ml ED and 40mg dbol a day. I swear i didnt have any side effect. But its to much of gear, no one needs that much, its an absolute overkill! damn i have never been this big.

10858034_296802397184742_3757250918926840885_n.jpg

picture044_Copy.jpg

Last edited: