• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Xylazine wound care….

I’ve tested the fentanyl I’ve been doing and it test positive for both fentanyl and xylazine and after about two yrs of daily use i have finally have the beginnings of what I guess will eventually turn into one of them nasty wounds that happen to people if you fail to take care of it,,First let me describe how they first appear so others can recognize it if it starts happening to them,I have three 1/4” round spots on my calf which I’ve never injected near the closest I’ve ever used next too it is at my ankle,and I have one 1/2” round spot on the top of my wrist which I did inject into about 1” away from,just so you can recognize it it’s a reddish spot with a clear scab on it that kinda feels like it has a fine sand on it,,,,im lucky enough to be in a better situation then others that are unable to care for their wounds 2-3 x a day and it will eventually grow in size and depth that it reaches the bones and causes a foul rotting flesh smell that you can see on YT just in case you have no idea what I’m talking about…

Wound care ;;; Since I’m still using daily they haven’t increased in size at all but they are not going away either and I know they would have increased in size if I didn’t take care of them so I just wanna pass along a simple treatment I found to keep them in check until I do something about my daily addiction I have to feed,,,I simply clean them with soak and water then give them a coat of petroleum jelly and that keeps the Sandy type scab from forming on them,,As long as they stay moist from the jelly they only appear as a red spot but if the jelly gets wiped away the clear Sandy type scab will form on them…That’s when they appear to grow in size,so having a daily routine of cleaning them is a must…

Do sniffers get these wounds ? Or do they get these wounds internally in their nasal passage or is this something that IV users only deal with ?

As far as my habit goes I know as long as I have the cash in hand which I do I’ll never be able to stay here and get off this crap but I’m financially able to switch drugs I’m doing by leaving the country for a month and get on morphine while I’m gone,this will give the wounds a chance to heal up on there own,and I can then come back and just deal with a normal opiate habit…<<<< I know that sounds a little crazy/weird way to think about it but currently I have no idea what I’m injecting a couple times a day but too have that little piece of mind I’ll at least know what I’m dealing with…

I’m not trying to sound like an asshole, so please don’t take it that way.. but what does a “normal” opiate habit/addiction look like for you? What is it that you’d like to “get back to”?

I have zero experience with xylazine, but from everything I’ve seen or read, it seems incredibly hard to come off of :/ Do you know for sure that morphine will hold you over?

if you need to switch to a standard opioid, and need something to titrate off of the xylazine withdrawals as well - i would ask my doctor for clonidine - it's a pretty standard/non-controlled BP med that they give out a lot for opioid withdrawals, and it hits the same receptors as xylazine. if i had to get of of tranqdope, i would certainly be getting clonidine in order to do it.

I have zero experience with xylazine, but from everything I’ve seen or read, it seems incredibly hard to come off of :/ Do you know for sure that morphine will hold you over?
Yes I went to the same place last yr and morphine held me over seamlessly,I have a bottle of clonidine that will come along with me this time which is supposed to be a big help coming of Xylazine,,I didn’t have no wounds last year so I’m assuming there’s more of it in the product I’m doing

I’m not trying to sound like an asshole, so please don’t take it that way.. but what does a “normal” opiate habit/addiction look like for you? What is it that you’d like to “get back to”?
When I came back last year I think 400mg is morphine held me fine,,,I now have 1000mg methadone in the fridge,and kratom that I can use to help ween of the morphine when I get back…

Last year I called my fent plug as soon as I ran out of the morphine I brought back with me…..

The wounds were not present last year but they are now and something’s gotta give because staying on this shit ain’t the answer…

The main reason for the thread was to let folks know how to care for them so they don’t get worse,,plain soap and water with Vaseline really helps and that’s really important to me right now in the spot I find myself in….

Yes I went to the same place last yr and morphine held me over seamlessly,I have a bottle of clonidine that will come along with me this time which is supposed to be a big help coming of Xylazine,,I didn’t have no wounds last year so I’m assuming there’s more of it in the product I’m doing
I genuinely hope it all works out for you and you get back to whatever it is that you’re looking for.

I’m such a huge fan of clonodine.. it’s almost weird how much I like it haha but it’s helped me through some AWFUL withdrawals, and now I take it daily for anxiety/sleep.

When I came back last year I think 400mg is morphine held me fine,,,I now have 1000mg methadone in the fridge,and kratom that I can use to help ween of the morphine when I get back…

Last year I called my fent plug as soon as I ran out of the morphine I brought back with me…..

The wounds were not present last year but they are now and something’s gotta give because staying on this shit ain’t the answer…

The main reason for the thread was to let folks know how to care for them so they don’t get worse,,plain soap and water with Vaseline really helps and that’s really important to me right now in the spot I find myself in….
I believe I was just reading another thread where someone asked how to take care of the wounds from xlyzine.

Are the wounds almost like burns?

if you need to switch to a standard opioid, and need something to titrate off of the xylazine withdrawals as well - i would ask my doctor for clonidine - it's a pretty standard/non-controlled BP med that they give out a lot for opioid withdrawals, and it hits the same receptors as xylazine. if i had to get of of tranqdope, i would certainly be getting clonidine in order to do it.
Yes Sir I have that I actually have about 50 of them,,,but the bigger problem is I have funds and zero self control,I just can’t stay here and not make a phone call,if I leave the area for a month I know I’ll be away from the traqdope,I’m not kidding myself that I’m going to leave and be clean for a month I’m just looking to be on a normal opiate and deal with that when I get back,,,I just can’t call the traq dude…

I’ll be honest if these wounds didn’t start up I would keep on keepin on,,but what they turn into is freakin disgusting,I remember first seeing a show in Russia about crocodila drug ,then the Nat Geo on Puerto Rico and then all the Kensington YT videos and now here it is on my body so I gotta do something…..

I believe I was just reading another thread where someone asked how to take care of the wounds from xlyzine.

Yeah kinda starts like a cigarette burn ,but if left to dry out it grows that’s why you put the petroleum jelly,this is what I found online and it works,,the answer is to stop using to let it heal and go away,I had the same plug for two yrs

definitely a quit while ahead situation, don't wanna end up like the folks in the kensington videos. from what i understand, it is vERY difficult to get those wounds to close once they have really become deep/established.

Last edited:

it's that the xylazine is SOOOO vasoconstrictive. any bit that leaks out around the injection site into tissue just stops blood from being there, and over time and blood starvation the tissue just starts to die. oof. that's gotta be terrible for doing multiple shots/all your veins are gonna be constricted all the time, which is just gonna lead to more leakage/more oxygen starved spots :(

definitely a quit while ahead situation, don't wanna end up like the folks in the kensington videos. from what i understand, it is vERY difficult to get those wounds to close once they have really become deep/established.
After they heal on people it’s scar tissue left behind,I watched a video yesterday and the guy had a wound from his elbow to his shoulder and it looked like raw meat and puss pockets,the interviewer was in a mobile wound care vehicle and he was maybe 8ft away from the patient and said it had a strong infection smell too it,,,,I couldn’t handle that mentally happening to me…

I used the search bar for info here and didn’t find anything so hopefully this can help someone if they search it in the future…

Yeah we have one thread I'm trying to condense some of the xylazine information into, so yeah if you have anything you'd like to add there about your experience with it, it'd definitely be helpful

Also links to places to get xylazine test strips there