• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

xanax xanax and some more xanaxxxxxxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.

killacityrezident

Greenlighter
tommorow im going to aquire a undisclosed amount of 1 mg blue xannies im wondering if i should take the full11mg at once or divide it into 2 doses or maybe more throughout the day. lookin to have a chill strt to my week so let me know what you guys would do 8o:?8(=D=D

If i took the 11mg of xanax at the start of the week i would proberly wake up saturday afernoon not at all recommended

11mg is nowhere near a safe dose even with exp and some tolerance
I agree, that's enough to fuck you real quick
Now 1mg is more reasonable

But since you don't mention if you have prior exp or tolerance with Xanax
We can't tell you how many mg would be a good dose for you

You can start by breaking a 1mg in half then titrate up if needed
You can always take more, never less

I can sorta see some excitement but respect Xanax for what it is, it can easily turn on you and cause more harm than good

Benzos are just dirty in general. A bad habit can sneak up on you real easy and super quiet. I any tell you how many people I've seen have some fun with them a few times and because they don't seem habit forming because they dint have a high like other drugs, its less noticable that a problem is developing.
Now I'm going to assume the 11mg was a typo because that's a crap ton even for the very experienced. Because if you were slightly experienced you wouldnt be asking the internet this question.

So yes, I'd split up the dose and enjoy it all day as the half life is a lot longer then what it really feels to be. Plus taking larger doses earlier in the day causes most people to kind of crash several hours later. So if you keep the dose even sometimes you can avoid it and enjoy the benzo all day.

^Yes I was going to suggest 1-2mgs assuming these aren't something you are used to. You can still nod out and wake up while standing at the kitchen bench trying to figure out why you're there on the amounts I suggest so take it easy with the rest of your stash. In fact it would be best to not touch anymore for a week or so, if you're anything like me the 5mg alprazolam incident would have given me an instant tolerance - I would require a small break to give my receptors a rest and take 1-2mg next time OR I would have to take at least 3-5mgs to get close to the first experience if I was to use again the next day or three.

11mg would be a good starting dose if you want to wake up in jail tomorrow with your car totaled, random cuts and bruises on your body, possibly an STD, and all without knowing what the hell happened the night before.

Benzos aren't something to fuck around with. Addiction is a bitch and withdrawal is worse than detoxing from heroin.

But in all seriousness, start slow…start with one…save a life today...:\

You're joking right? Have you taken xanax before? 11mgs is a good dose to put you into a functional coma that will land you in jail or dead. With low tolerance 1-2mgs max, then move up from there.

Just a friendly warning though, many people don't ever find a satisfying dose because xanax isn't exactly "euphoric" like say an opioid.

This leads to the person upping the dose and saying "I'm not even that high"... that is until they wake up the next day and wonder what happened. Be careful!

Yea, I agree with everyone above. I am prescribed 3mg of Xanax daily and I usually don't even take that much. Just be careful. Your not really going to get a high from it. Might make you a little sleepy and give you the " Xanax Munchies ", but that is about it. It's not worth the risk to take that much at one time.

Be aware of the tendency to take doses and then forget you've taken them leading to dropping more bars.
You can knock yourself out pretty quickly with no real memory of any of it, benzos are such strange drugs

I had about 28 in the past couple days have no clue where I went besides from being at my house smoking then going somewhere when I got back to my house SWIY came by and I gave him 4 for a blunt of middies then took the rest of the 1mgssss I had, drank some coffee and smoked. Watched pleasentville and after that I don't really remember anything over all was a good time I think you guys might of underestimated me or whatttt.

Yea, I agree with everyone above. I am prescribed 3mg of Xanax daily and I usually don't even take that much. Just be careful. Your not really going to get a high from it. Might make you a little sleepy and give you the " Xanax Munchies ", but that is about it. It's not worth the risk to take that much at one time.
You're taking 3mgs daily? That's just asking for trouble. I'm not one to tell someone how to live their life but I would definitely recommend that you start tapering off asap. The sooner you get off them the better. Withdrawal is already a bitch as is.

"I don't really remember anything " how do you know you had a good time?
During a black out you don't know that you're in that state
Given your recklessness dont expect sympathy from anyone if you continue to abuse Xanax
And something happens to you
better yet what was the point of asking for advice if you already knew you weren't gonna listen?

The point was to have a conversation about getting gone . The only thing I know how to do......................................................................

Fuck you all. I wish I had xanax ?.
Good thing is I'm going to score a ton tomorrow!!!!

Well for a beginner try 2mg to get fucked up. If blacking out is your thing then take like 3 mg. .. I personally take 2.5 mg to get the maximum out of alprazolam..

Status
Not open for further replies.