• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xanax alt that I can actually get prescribed?

belispeak

Greenlighter
Lots of discussion of US clampdown on Xanax and how a lot of it out there isn't real. What do people recommend as either (a) street alts or (b) anything someone actually has a shot in hell at actually getting from a psychiatrist (and if so what should someone say to get it?) TY

I'm gonna send this over to Drug Culture as if it's suited for anywhere it's probably there

OD -----> DC

Lots of discussion of US clampdown on Xanax and how a lot of it out there isn't real. What do people recommend as either (a) street alts or (b) anything someone actually has a shot in hell at actually getting from a psychiatrist (and if so what should someone say to get it?) TY
I tons of experience getting opioids out of doctors but very little getting benzos even tho I have my first script now for a physical disease from a normal doctor.

I worry what I'll do when my doctor dies which is soon.

What about just going to a psychiatrist and saying you are physically dependent on illicit benzos and have seizures or panic attack trying to come off them. Ask the psych to basically put you on maintenence benzo. Stress that u.dont abuse them and were just self medicating. If asked you don't drink smoke or use any drugs