Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Xanax/15mg+/No Exp at this time/ Super Benzo

VapeGod_

Greenlighter
The night I went out with a few friends (17 years old), I had just been givin a Rx bottle and took it (first time with xanax) and had 60(asperazol) xanax 0.5MG pill code: 029 color: Peach/light orange Dosage taken: don't exactly remember but I know somewhere around 15Mg+ of xanax, I remember crushing up about 12pills (6mg) and snorting it half of it up each nostril sections at a time of corse), I then continued to take more, I chewed up 8 pills (4mg), then I just let is sit in my mouth and started to swallow it and wash it down with Gatorade to get rid of the taste and I started feeling this warm feeling starting in my belly(this was about 9pm), and going to my head I then continued to consume more xanax oraly, around 8pills (4mg) again and then my nose started dripping and I smelt blood during this whole time I was sitting in my car outside of this club in my local area waiting for people to show up and , an as I sat In my car I turned the music on and lisend to some rap music as preferred (Earl Sweatshirt was at 9:15) and I started to get scared by tht song and was freaking out and sketching, then next thing I know someone's knocking on my window and it's my friends I get out the car and stumble as I try to stand stright up I barely could atm, and before we started to go to the entrance I slipped a few more xanax in my pocket and walked into the club at thay point I could feel the music I felt like my heart was beating to the beat of the song that was on all of sunned my friends run up to me and look at my eyes and said "you pupils are the size of nickles" I flipped and got paranoid bad and anxious and so I popped more pills thinking it would be a great idea by poping the pills in my pocket I somewhat remember taking about 2 more mg or so to calm me down(I had some amount like 10 pills in my pocket and maybe), unlucky and stupidly It ddnt and people started coming up to me like "sell me some" at this point I had very few left I sold them from what my friend told me at this point he said i was the happiest man on the earth, I had a smile bigger then my face, my pupils reached a bigger size almost my whole brown of my eye coverd, I was gone at this point I ddnt know what was going on and supposedly my friends say I was trying to chug water, and I threw up all over some poor girl, and at that point I got thrown out,(was about 12am) and got in my car (I wasn't driving) we drove from the club to a relatives house and looked for pills my friend stole seraquil (at the time I had no idea what it was I was so let him take it) then we left and went and parked in front of a gas station, went inside an tried to steal a large amount of four locO's (by this point i was walking like a bunny mixed with a penguine and i could barley speak and it was around 1:30am) their was one person working I managed to stuff 6 four locos in my camo cargo shorts, (in my mind i was so excited!) So we walk out come back in and do it several times then got caught for stealing and the owner called the "boys in blue", I was messed up I ddnt know what was happening I was sweating sketching out ( this was one of the first time i tried beznos or pretty much any pill) and I started getting scared and was trying to get rid of the pills so I started taking a few and throw a few and I even tried sticking them up my anus ( i dont know how mant where left) eventually gave up and threw the bottle as far as I could get it, then they showed up patted me down searched me (luckly didn't find anything) and all of a sunnden I'm in the back of the cop car asleep, they drove me to the hospital to check my blood, found super high dosage of xanax lucky couldn't do anything to me and held me their for about 8 or ? hours till my parents came to the hospital and I was charged with stealing 40 odd dollars of drinks and was charged with a 4 accounts of theft for leaving multiple times and got taken go jail spent a night their mom bailed me out and had court it got awful, I don't regret taking xanax I regret taking to much xanax, thoes little batards! And don't do joke around with benzos!

Yeah you took way too much. Next time try being maybe just a little smart.