Cycle Advice Wow!!! Years of EOD injections and I think I actually injected into a vein!!!

d-DEX-25

Bluelighter
I use 1/2" insulin pins injected into my shoulders or pecs alternating. Just now I injected into my left pec and noticed the moment it was all in I had a lung tickle. That turned into a severe coughing fit!

Did I for sure IV that injection?

I use 1/2" insulin pins injected into my shoulders or pecs alternating. Just now I injected into my left pec and noticed the moment it was all in I had a lung tickle. That turned into a severe coughing fit!

Did I for sure IV that injection?

Was it trenbolone? Chances are you just injected through or a slight amount into a vein you pierced.

People speak of “tren cough” which only happened once when injecting into the glute and it was the most intense coughing fit of my life for 5
Minutes I thought I was gonna die.

It’s definitely possible you hit a vein though!

Sounds like you nicked a vein. I've done it tons of times. Unless you're parking the needle in a vein and injecting (confirmed by aspirating) I wouldn't be concerned. Welcome to the game

I would agree and say you probably nicked a vein. Getting that sudden tickle in your lung would be down to the solution used in the gear ie BA (benzyl alcohol). This is used to sterilize the contents of the vial and ensure bacterial growth is not a possibility. Even though the concentration amount would be neglible, because you are injecting and therefore bypassing metabolizing it, the effects will be instant and immediately active in the body.

You would need to inject a substantional amount to cause serious issues and this would have to be deliberate. The majority of the compound will remain in the muscle but a very small amount may end up entering the vein if it has been nicked by the needle.

It was a mixture of test c, bold u, and nand d. Its never happened like that ever before and I been on and off steroids my whole life!!!

It was kinda scarey actually and I had major anxiety about the whole thing? I know 1ml wouldn't kill me but I still panicked some😒

Yeah, you hit a vein - looking at the compounds there seems to be no tren in it.
When it comes to tren cough you don't even need to hit a vein to get it. Your muscles contain super small veins where the test oil is usually absorbed as a kind of depot.
Tren is super strong itself and it has something in it which makes it so that even extremely small amount of it will make you cough like shit. Tren can also cause kind of chronic cough which lasts for the cycle.
My language barrier makes it hard for me to write this, I'd like to explain more. This is pretty standard information, but I hope it helps.

Yeah, you hit a vein - looking at the compounds there seems to be no tren in it.
When it comes to tren cough you don't even need to hit a vein to get it. Your muscles contain super small veins where the test oil is usually absorbed as a kind of depot.
Tren is super strong itself and it has something in it which makes it so that even extremely small amount of it will make you cough like shit. Tren can also cause kind of chronic cough which lasts for the cycle.
My language barrier makes it hard for me to write this, I'd like to explain more. This is pretty standard information, but I hope it helps.
I believe tren has an effect on prostaglandins which can trigger respiratory issues. Personally I don't have issues with it if I'm not a fat fuck and do cardio lol.

I was always under the impression that hitting a vein/capillary was bradykinin reaction. Maybe that was just what was perpetrated in tren cough? Never knew anything about prostaglandin. Was an interesting read.