• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Would it be safe to have two .5mg xanies and....

scott5809

Bluelighter
And two 5mg valiums...I don't wanna be too fucked up I just want a good buzz in chill mode while I play the new cod lol

You sould be just fine ... start with the xanax and eat the valium as needed to increase your buzz..or eat them all at once but if you have a low tolerance to benzos you might just fall asleep..

With no benzo tolerance, that'd be fine, and probably pleasant, though not overwhelming. And if you're asking that, i'd assume you don't have a tolerance ;-)

Valium is much longer acting than xanax - i'd take that first, then drop the xanax if desired.

Yea u just might fall out depending on ur tolerance but it should be aight to mix... Just don't drink any grapefruit juice ;)

^^
It's pretty hard to overdose on benzo's alone. Also, benzo's have a pretty high bioavalability, and can skip first pass metabolism by passing straight through the stomach. Grapefruit juice won't make it any more dangerous, or potent, but will extend the duration.

yes it's safe, but you might get drowsy if you have no tolerance to benzos

wait GFJ extends benzo duration? Am I seriously just finding this out now :-/

pretty sure it intensifies it. unless it was all in our heads , which it very well could have been, me and my buddies used to buy grape fruit juice like everyday after school and with our footballs or bars ;)

yea it does intense it quit a bit but i was just jokin they tell u not to cause it makes it better n they dont want that lol

haha wow im going to have to give GFJ a try. Ive used it with opiates and kratom but didn't know it worked with benzos. So many wasted without knowing this.