• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Would anyone like to meet me and have a dinner party? (Missouri)

Status
Not open for further replies.

just say know

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight community members; i want to have some fun meeting people and having really good conversation. i rarely get out and i feel really lonely because i live in the middle of nowhere with only my family to make up my entire daily social life (two people).

My question is if anyone can come and meet me and plan a quiet dinner party in missouri? (we need to talk and plan this if anyone is interested). everyone should bring a dish with enough for everyone to try it; we'll need to plan and talk about this long in advance.

bring your favorite drug at your own risk; keep in mind this won't be a party setting: just a quiet dinner party that's aim is more about quiet and interesting conversation than drug use- furthermore i discourage bringing drugs of your own choice due to legal reasons. i will not be providing any drugs either- the main focus of this dinner outing is to share homemade food (maybe even recipes if you guys are okay with sharing), conversation, and meet and get to know each other.

lets talk about where we could have this at; i live in a gated community (not a fancy one; a country outing type of area with four wheelers and alcoholics/drunk drivers and hunters; stuff like that). there are con's and pro's to using this area: Pro's- quiet, we shouldn't be bothered, lots of nature and places to grill and cook if you guys wanna cook out on-site. Cons- requires insurance, have to go through a gate, really far out in the middle of nowhere, drunk and irresponsible drivers are about commonly, lots of bad roads, and it's easy to get lost even with good directions.

we might consider a public place; with this option i highly advice to at least be careful about taking or bringing any substances if you prefer such a thing to go to social outings. i'm not gonna be angry if anyone does but i just want everyone to be safe both legally, physically, and emotionally. you also need to consider driving and stuff; will you have a sober driver if you do this? i still reccomend that no one bring any types of substances unless completely legal; and keep in mind the pre-intentioned set and setting. Hawain Baby Woodrose might be a good option since it's legal; but may require ginger for texture issues. idk if there's any other legal stuff that would be good at a quiet dinner party designed for conversation but bring legal stuff if you wish; and make sure it's legal!

the vibe of this dinner party will be quiet, calm, peaceful, and preferably in nature. if someone is interested we have to contact each other so send me a PM please and post your thoughts here.

i really do get lonely sometimes; so if someone is willing to help a fellow bluelighter out with his impending, heavy, overbearing lonliness; literally i will fucking love you! i need people to socialize with so bad. i'm not "desperate" but the lonely depression gets really bad sometimes.

so if we can; can we plan this as a group? please and thank you guys; and remember to stay safe and just say know to drugs.

if anyone can; i think this spring or summer is a really good time to plan it.

we can also talk about options like carpooling and helping each other out with gas if someone has the money to give (not asking; but just submitting helpful ideas that would help people to get to the dinner party) but yeah. i think this will be fun if all goes as planned :)

ohh shoot! i almost forgot! we HAVE to have fancy tea! we HAVE to....... anyone have access to good china that they'd be okay with using for the party? if not it's cool we'll just drink from plastic cups or something.

Interesting idea there. Sure you're not an ax murderer'r ;)ya know living out in the boonies and all...oh wait I live out in the boonies I could be an ax murderess. LOL

Hi! I just moved to this state a week ago and am bored to death! I love the dinner idea! PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.