• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Would .2mg of etizolam added to .7mg 25B-NBOMe tabs make them safer?

purplehaze147

Bluelighter
I make 25B-NBOMe tabs with HPBCD sometimes. It's easier and safer to dose that way. I don't really sell them but give them to friends sometimes as 25B because that stuff is so damn cheap and amazing. It's so much better than 25C & 25I those suck compared.

The problem is I've heard people tell me they took like 6 tabs at once after telling them not to take more than 3. That scares me it's not supposed to be dosed that high even though the people who did dose high were completely fine after it was over.

I'm pretty sure death from an over dose of this stuff is caused by a seizure. Etizolam is a potent type of benzodiazepine and they act as anti-convusants. It should prevent a seizure at the right dose. Benzos will also stop most of a trip if enough is taken. That's why I'm thinking of adding a tiny 200 micrograms (ug)(0.2mg) to each 700ug tab of 25B that way if too much is taken a sufficient dose of etizolam will be taken too but if dosed normally it should be almost insignificant and would actually probably enhance the trip.

Etizolam is not a benzodiazepine. I don't see a small amount enhancing the trip either, rather the opposite. Why not just give them enough 25B for one trip at a time?

It may ease perihal side effects and could come in handy...but why chance it at all with nBOMEs?

you have to make sure people know what they are getting
if you have etizolam for them provide it separately
and be clear about your warning.
no need for you to be worried

pointless to say because it basically is a benzodiazepine..

slightly different base structure, but it acts on the same place.. the benzodiazepine receptor/site.
I hate when people get on this of course it has a thiopene ring but it hits every GABA receptor benzos do. There are GABAGerics that aren't benzos that act similar to them...

Doesn't seem that simple to me, people just need to stop being reckless with it. If you give them etizolam they still will want to trip hard, if the trip is dulled they may take more of both which could potentially cause a blackout.
And the cause of death is not simply known to be a seizure, even if many seem to get seizures at the point of going into life threatening territory. Don't you think they have benzo's in hospitals and administer them to people who are ODing on psychedelics?
There is a putative NBOMe antidote but I am not sure how much is known about efficacy and I can't remember the name of it right now.
t
Just screen those people and only hand out NBOMe compounds to those who have a reputation of watching their limits, and still give them a clear warning about the dangers. Don't try to find ways for reckless people to still do things that are pretty much reckless.

And knock it off about the benzo / etizolam difference, we all get the point that etizolam is also a sedative / anxiolytic etc and shares some anti-convulsant properties... although I hardly think it is very selective for that use.... >> more info here:

NSFW:

The benzodiazepines are a class of drugs with hypnotic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsive, amnestic and muscle relaxant properties. Benzodiazepines act as a central nervous system depressant. The relative strength of each of these properties in any given benzodiazepine varies greatly and influences the indications for which it is prescribed. Long-term use can be problematic due to the development of tolerance to the anticonvulsant effects and dependency.[19][20][21][22] Of the many drugs in this class, only a few are used to treat epilepsy:

Clobazam (1979). Notably used on a short-term basis around menstruation in women with catamenial epilepsy.
Clonazepam (1974).
Clorazepate (1972).
The following benzodiazepines are used to treat status epilepticus:

Diazepam (1963). Can be given rectally by trained care-givers.
Midazolam (N/A). Increasingly being used as an alternative to diazepam. This water-soluble drug is squirted into the side of the mouth but not swallowed. It is rapidly absorbed by the buccal mucosa.
Lorazepam (1972). Given by injection in hospital.
Nitrazepam, temazepam, and especially nimetazepam are powerful anticonvulsant agents, however their use is rare due to an increased incidence of side effects and strong sedative and motor-impairing properties

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anticonvulsant#Benzodiazepines

No it won't make it any safer or any better If anything it'd take away from the visuals and headspace

I'd be afraid of them taking 6 tabs again (1.2mg of etizolam) which is significantly larger than a 0.2 mg dose. Also, as other have said, you must fully warn them if you do so, but it's still a bad idea imo