worst site EVER

richard6

Greenlighter
I have joined many,many forums and this is by far the WORST set up EVER! Especially on mobile devices,it may work better on laptops etc. but on my phone IT STINKS.Goodbye FOREVER

don't like it, don't use it. how hard is that? :)

alasdair

Obviously hard enough for several threads a month in support to prop up.

Public relations nightmare I bet ;)

i wonder if it wouldn't be better if we made the full site the default for mobile devices, with an option to switch to BL mobile. instead of making BL mobile the default with an option to switch to full site.

Last edited:
I think the BL mobile site is lo-fi for those of us with horrible data plans

And I have managed with BL mobile in the past. It's not that bad.

i wonder if it wouldn't be better if we made the full site the default for mobile devices, with an option to switch to BL mobile. instead of making BL mobile the default with an option to switch to full site.
this is an interesting idea. any objections to this idea?

alasdair

I agree! Too often I find myself switching yo the full desktop version bc so many things don't work on mobile...and considering I'm always on my phone as opposed to my laptop I'd love this!

Works great for me. My phone defaults to the main site. Didn't even know there was a mobile version. I never use a computer anymore, just phone and iPad.

I use it on my iPhone and it's fine. Easy to navigate and doesn't lag or anything. I don't really see the problem...

Hahahaha oh Alasdair you make me laugh, so blunt n straight to the point :)

Roger&me is bang on - ace idea. I never understood the point of the mobile version - just a complete nuisance n a waste of time.

Lol OP you make me laugh 'Goodbye for Ever,' that's something I 'd usually say in a fit of rage lol. Calm down n try the full site version - it's ace. Go to support, Bluelight Mobile n click on full version, problem solved.

And welcome to Bluelight!

Evey

To be fair the site is stuck somewhere in the mid-noughts (from a technical point-of-view). But that's just fine with me as so am I.