Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Wondering which psychedelic I took

Status
Not open for further replies.

GardenCity11

Greenlighter
Though it’s a long shot I’d like any help possible to try and make a guess as to what substance this trip was from. Thanks in advance.
So it’s an ineffable experience to try and convey a trip with words, but back in 2011 I had the best experience of my life. It was an accidental trip in Garden City, SC (near myrtle beach) and it was incredible.

So I bought a bunch of rolls and was at a beach house , sold a bunch of them to the kids who were going to be rolling with us. There were at minimum a dozen of us. Most all of which had never rolled and were looking for me to walk them through their first rolling experience, and as the Gods would see fit the only rolls (at least from what everyone told me) that had psychedelics in conjunction with them were mine. Most of the rolls were different but I kept 3 heart shaped rolls for myself. (As I prefer to take the same rolls any time that I do)

Long story some-what short: the roll starts kicking in at an expected time, maybe 45 minutes after consumption. I get nauseous and go to throw up, and the second that I throw up I see black dots flashing then vanishing all over the toilet seat. (Keep in mind I had rolled on ecstasy 100 times, but I had never tripped before)

I go out into the hall and see a friend coming the other way, I see him in the hall and told him something was wrong. The hallway was dark, and what happened next was someone simply turning the living room light on behind me , but when they did I saw flames shoot up on both sides of his face, everything was pixilated and moving (such as LSD which I later did quite a bit) and his voice sounded veryyy low, almost demonic. Everything has neon green electricity around it. Pulsating at tremendous speeds. For example once I held my hand up, and the edges of my hand had neon green electricity all around the edges. When I’d look at walls I’d see neon green grids plastered on the walls. It was everywhere. This electricity connected everything. I’d see tracers on ecstasy but on this it was on something entirely different, a whole new level. when I’d move my hand in front of my face it had very prominent neon green , ghost like tracers behind it. Much like Nightwolf from Mortal Kombat 3.
If I were in a room with one person talking (which I usually wasn’t), I’d see black shadows in the corner of my sight(and no I wasn’t sleep deprived or under any other substance ). It wasn’t a scary feeling, but more of a warm feeling of being with a room full of people. Though at this time I didn’t really have concrete beliefs about spirits necessarily, I felt their presence very strongly . I was still lucid and I wasn’t talking to anyone that wasn’t there or anything. I could just feel them near me, and again it was a warm feeling.
Luckily this specific kid (who had been telling me all summer to trip , and I was against it) was there. He had me go lay in the grass (it was night ) and I looked up, locked in with the first star I saw and it was as if I was in a tunnel moving toward it and it toward me.
Soon there after all of us walked to the beach which was less than 100 yards from the house. We go to the beach and again, as the powers that be saw fit, something that happens very very rarely on beaches at night was happening. It’s called bioluminescence and it’s where the waves come in and glow blue/green. When the water would come in, then go back out, there were neon green circles glowing all over the sand for maybe 3-5 secs until the next wave came in. As everyone is digging in the sand I’m standing in the water , looking out at the full moon just over the waters horizon. It was magical.
On another note this particular summer of my life was something that trumped even my addiction and craving for opiates, and was when I became aware of the godliness in all of us, the consciousness connecting all things. It was the first time in (at that time) 22 years I’d ever experienced what it was to be part of a whole.

Unfortunately it's totally impossible to be able to tell what psychedelic you took by a description, which is why we don't allow these kinds of threads here. Psychedelics are so subjective and every trip is different. The effects you describe could have been caused by any number of substances.

Welcome to Bluelight, though. It sounds like you had a wonderful trip and I'm glad. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.