Woken up E

XEstentiaL

Bluelighter
Is it true that if you do some other drug a few days or weeks after rolling, it could wake up some E left in you?

Not that I know of since the e is pretty much out of your system after a few days.
But I find that if I smoke pot the day after doing pills that had MDMA in them it brings it back a bit. Keep in mind that i don't like smoking pot any time else.
thats all I know,
likely whatever is left in your system if there is anything is too small to make a difference days and weeks later.

I don't think you can "wake up" any E in you a few days/weeks later, but if you feel like your rolling and your not, enjoy it while it lasts, placebo's are alot cheaper than the real thing.
------------------
IMOKRUOK - Roll On Roll Off

Its not the E!
Pow, a little know fact.
You store memories of things you do right. Well you can provoke recollection of things you have done. You do the same thing dreaming, thats why a few people dream about doing E in there dreams. Anyways, you can recall the feeling with hypnotisim, relaxation, etc. Never know until you try. But with anything make sure you are in good hands and be safe!~!!~!
This watch just wuit ticking...
smile.gif