Will anything I eat ever be as good as the Green Triangles?, others now seem shitty

heads

Bluelighter
I've been spoiled on really good E this year, and now everything seems like shit. For the past year all I've eaten(alot) where the great green triangles, and the BOMB carved tulips(couple times). It just seems like everything else is just alright unless you take two, and still the comedown is way harder than the pills I've been eating, and other people consider this shit good. This "regular E" also just seems really dirty compared to the purer shit I've been getting. It makes me depressed to finally realize, now that I can't get the bomb pills, that no normal E even compares. I know the red triangles are out and supposed to be as good, but I can't get those, and the tulips got mailed here from Amsterdamn, and will be hard to get again. Bomb E seems hard to comeby.It doesn't seem worth it to do regular shit, but I love E so much. Anyone else feel like this. THIS SUX.
peace, head

But of course, amigo mio, it totally sucks dick when youve had shite rolls a few times in a row...welcome to my dilemma..is it worth it? The answer, always, YES. Remember the good ones, eventually you'll get another, and as you sit there frying your ass off, you'll be happy you didnt give up.
Peace
------------------
"The spice extends life; the spice expands conciousness;the spice is vital to space travel"

Man you're lucky. Tulips? I've been looking for those for 6 months now. Infact you're the first person I've seen mention them in a while. Are they really that better? And are they really that hard to come by?

Actually, I thought the tulips were slightly better than the green triangles, but a lot of people liked the gt's better cause they were slightly speedy and more upity. The tulips were totally pure and it made a lot of people not want to move around. They are the shit, but not much better than the gt's. Also, they're impossible to come by right now.
peace, head

i hear your pain! i do miss the original gt's. i bought #100 red tri's thinking they are as good as the greens, but not even close. the reds aren't speedy at all and makes u just wanna drop/lay down. the hit is intense, but makes u dizzy and lethargic. tho, it's a good 3-4 hour roll and very lovey. i really miss the intense, yet clean and speedy roll of the original green tri's!