• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Why exactly ARE drugs illegal?

"The War On Drugs is a joke." - Mac Mall
The CIA helps in bringing in drugs to the country. I loved when I was in class having a debate on the war on drugs and uneducated goody-goody kids would say drugs are illegal because the government is concerned with our health. It was then I would provide evidence that their "caring government" brings some drugs in the country and gets paid for it. Don't be fooled.

Rent the movie Grass. It's a pretty good documentary, but the b&w footage is a scream. People smoking a joint and turning into crazy people/jumping outa windows. It goes through Aislingers involvement etc...

Why the fuck would the CIA bring in drugs? So the USA could waste more money having to arrest more people and trying to fight the drug war? So the USA could get kicked out of the UN? So the USA could be the joke of the world? So the USA could lose it's economic prosperity? Your statement was bullshit and you know it.

wickedclown_stl, I'm pretty sure ?eLBUoD? is actually correct. It's been firmly established that the US was smuggling Heroin, Cocaine (pretty much anything that was addictive and not psychoactive) into America during... the cold war was it? They could even still be doing it today. They can do pretty much WHATEVER the fuck they want, and if they want to keep it a secret, it will be kept a secret. Why they did this is beyond me. They made a hell of alot of money though. Although getting money to support their childish fueds with other countries seems the most likely cause, I believe there is definately more to it. Think of what drugs they chose to smuggle in, now think of the ones that are legal today. Similarities? They're all addictive and most all lack the kind of philosiphical ideas, creativity and thinking that psychoactive use can produce.
Just my 2 cents plus GST worth...
smile.gif

------------------
"Yes, I am one of the most despised and despicable of media monsters, that blight of corruption against morality and decency and law’n’order — one who chooses to partake of consciousness-altering flowering herbs and alchemical essences — a drug user!"

Go to a drug store and see all the medicines they have there... what are they? the drugs that are still legal.
Which ones do you like the ones that they don't have in the drugstore anymore, they're ilegal..
Will we still have legal drugs in the future?
SEEYA!
T!
smile.gif

------------------
SEEYA in Costa Rica!
"I'm a raver, my emotional state of choice is Ecstasy..."

I think george carlin explained it best when he was saying how the US always needs to be fighting something. Our nation cannot stand to be at rest for a moment, we always have to be in some kind of crisis or be active in SOMETHING! There ALWAYS has to be a problem for us to fix. the us is very co-dependent.
another thing is that it's a spin doctor way to rile up support for the american nation. the PR people help the powers that be think up new ways for them to rally support...how do you gain support unless you have a goal? so they pick something out, something they know will be around for a while, and they go to work on it. It doesn't matter how many people are arrested, or how many communities are cleaned up, drugs are an integral part of our culture (have you ever driven through a town and not seen a DRUGSTORE somewhere before? those drugs aren't too much different from the illegal ones...they're just controlled and sanctioned by the gov't).
also the gov't does not like people to have fun. seriously...how many laws are there prohibiting actions which are fun? how many laws are there condoning fun activities? the gov't wants people to not have fun so they will work and make the economy better.
our gov't needs to start attending al-anon, and get fucken sponsored
wink.gif

amh