• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Why everyone you date is a selfish psycho

Very, very true - a conclusion I came to a long time ago. Basically if you project yourself as a victim, you will be treated as one. If you feel the world is against you, you give off negative vibes that are reflected right back at you. You have the power to change people's perceptions of yourself, but it can take some time.

Tis partly the reason I have not got myself into a relationship since 2002. Celibacy is the way to go (for me anyway). I personally find that life is so much simpler and trouble free without having a woman involved in it.

The last bloke I dated is in jail for sexually assualting a child n was incredibly emotionally abusive. It will take me a long time before I ever trust a msn again.

Evey

I have to say that I have been exceptionally lucky - only really had the one bad break up, that was after about 10 years together. Wasn't that long after when I started seeing Mr Bear, we have been together ever since <3.

Yeah, I'm with the Sham Man and he's basically perfect! I've had to deal with psycho but not for much longer...

To be fair; I only ever dated one selfish psycho, but it was all worthwhile for the sack time.

Crazy girls do it better.

I have a solution to problem relationships and as long as they don't dig up my patio all's good

Shit! That's bad news for Sham! You can inform him of his lifetime of celibacy then?

The last bloke I dated is in jail for sexually assualting a child n was incredibly emotionally abusive. It will take me a long time before I ever trust a msn again.

Evey

Shit Evey, that's horrible! I don't blame you for not trusting men anymore. However, not all women find it so abhorrent. When the wife's Mum found out her hubby (my wife's stepdad) had been sexually abusing all three of her daughters, she chose to stay with him because he has money and doesn't beat her up! No wonder my Mrs suffers depression...

I avoid relationships as if they were a disease. When the urge to empty the contents of my ball sack gets too much to abstain, I go to an Albanian hooker just outiside of town near the highway. 50 euros and I'm good for another 6 weeks or so. When I have money I go to massage parlours on a weekly basis, but only when I work full time.

Surely the disease is more likely to come from the Albanian Lady o' t' Night than relationships? ;)

<3